• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gunners kits

how could I change the files .big into files .fshbecause the fils .big do not go ?

Can you help me eindinburg_gunner ?
The files .fsh work but the files .big doesn't work !

Just download the files that are there, and put them into your Rugby 06 directory. There is no need to change them into .fsh files.

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner@Apr 15 2006, 02:51 AM
Just download the files that are there, and put them into your Rugby 06 directory. There is no need to change them into .fsh files.
It doesn't work !
I try every day.

Absolute disaster!

Went to format my PC today cause it's been being really slow, and I thought I had backed up my documents because Nero had told me that the disc burn was successful. So having formatted the computer and re-installed windows and all that, I discover that it hadn't burned at all. Infact, all of the stuff I had thought I had burned didn't. I am really annoyed just now! I can recover all of my PES stuff from my mate JJ, but as for my Rugby 06 psp kits, they are all gone now. I'll need to re-do them all now.

Don't expect alot from me for a wee bit due to this and my highers.

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner@Apr 27 2006, 10:11 PM
Absolute disaster!

Went to format my PC today cause it's been being really slow, and I thought I had backed up my documents because Nero had told me that the disc burn was successful.  So having formatted the computer and re-installed windows and all that, I discover that it hadn't burned at all.  Infact, all of the stuff I had thought I had burned didn't.  I am really annoyed just now!  I can recover all of my PES stuff from my mate JJ, but as for my Rugby 06 psp kits, they are all gone now.  I'll need to re-do them all now.

Don't expect alot from me for a wee bit due to this and my highers.
Sorry to hear that gunner, :( what ever you need M8 just give me a puzz on msn or on here! as we said lets work together on the kits and thats what we will do. As you have done most of the celtic league and some Guinness Prem kits, if they just need updating we will work on them together. As i said if i can help just let me know buddy ;)

Well I've lost the psp files for the Gunners, Scarlets and Scotland kits. Everything else I think I can get back from here. I'll re-do them all tonight, then I can try to do the new Newcastle and Bath shirts.

Good News (well, if you like my kits) - I've recovered the textures for kits from Tony, so I'm gonna restart kit making perhaps tonight. I want to do the new Falcons shirt. Are there any other new kits out yet?

newcaslte.png

A rough start on the Newcaslte shirt. I want to do a new collar thingy and change the northern rock logo, I also need to do the back. But that was just a quick coble up.

More computer woes:

My PC crashed on Saturday when I was playing PES5, so I just held the power button to switch it off. It then wouldn't start, saying there was a seriors error or something so I went to format. Then windows said it couldn't format as the hard disk was damaged....great. So I had to part with 34 quid to buy a new one (80gb so it's not tooo bad) and start again. I'm also stuck on 98SE as my XP disc is fooked.

RUUUUBISH!

i feel for you brother, my comp crapped out last month lucky i didnt lose any thing i just had to reinstall EVERYTHING, which is better than losing everything i guess

Latest posts