• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gunners kits

im somewhat confused :wacko: isnt this Gunners kit thread, shouldnt you guys be posting this in your own thread or the 2006 mod project thread?

do the right thing fella's keep this to kits/Gunners kits only

ta muchly

:bravo:

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Feb 27 2006, 10:27 AM
I presume the kits go in the data folder in program files ea sports etc

I found the castres kit not to be extracting, but i'll try again and post if not.

BM
On the first page it says to extract them to the main directory not the data directory doesn't it??? Which one is it??

Originally posted by ozzy+Feb 28 2006, 11:00 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Black-Monday
@Feb 27 2006, 10:27 AM
I presume the kits go in the data folder in program files ea sports etc

I found the castres kit not to be extracting, but i'll try again and post if not.

BM
On the first page it says to extract them to the main directory not the data directory doesn't it??? Which one is it?? [/b]
they should be installed to the main r06 directory. There is no need to put them into the data folder.

I'd like to know if somebody could put the Paris and Clemront Ferrand kits...and the french and italians' logos...

If the job is as good as the previous it will be cool and very nice!

[news: Papé (fr, bourgoin): season over :cheers:]

Sorry for the lack of kits recently, I've been back at school and had training. I've also been celebrating that fine win over the English.

I have added mesh and such like to the Edinburgh shirt, and I've re-done the canterbury style (you know, the one that Scotland and the Waps use on their change shirt).

can someone tell me how to make those banners that say like eg chelsea fan , saints fan plz

try and keep these type of posts to 2006 mod project or seperate post matey

:cheers:

I'm just installing my new Llanelli Scarlets kit, the EA original was too dark, so I've done my own. I'm also going to do the Gunners change jersey today/tonight.

I'll be uploading the Scotland home and Edinburgh home updates aswell.

nice kit updates gun, did you ever get a chance to do the scarlets away jersey?

Originally posted by scotlander123@Mar 4 2006, 06:02 PM
nice kit updates gun, did you ever get a chance to do the scarlets away jersey?

Will do later.

Llanelli uploaded.

Yeah I fixed that....I uploaded it in a hurry and forgot to close the tags.

Hello , i'm sorry but i don't understand how to put the Stade Francais shirt in the game.....
And i'm sorry for my english which is very bad....

Latest posts