• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gunners kits

Image2.jpg

That's what the updated Edinburgh kit looks like. I'll upload later.

I have some problem to use the kit and I would like to know if somedy have the same problem.
When I transfer the kit with bigGui the kit is transfer in the good team but in other team too.
I don't know if I'm comprehensible, so I give you a exemple. When I transfer the Toulouse's kit bigGui says 1 file on 1 transfered so no problem. But when I play I'm see Toulouse have the new kit but some other team like Biarritz or Leinster have the Toulouse's kit. I think the problem is with bigGui but I'm not sure.
So if somedy can help me...
Thank's

hiya Gun

hope your well buddy, im guessing being back in the education system has affected your kit output with is understandable and no worries ;) , any ETA on the missing sponsors on the guiness premiership kits?

cheers
A :cheers:

Originally posted by Ensta@Feb 22 2006, 02:26 AM
I have some problem to use the kit and I would like to know if somedy have the same problem.
When I transfer the kit with bigGui the kit is transfer in the good team but in other team too.
I don't know if I'm comprehensible, so I give you a exemple. When I transfer the Toulouse's kit  bigGui says  1 file on 1 transfered so no problem. But when I play I'm see Toulouse have the new kit but some other team like Biarritz or Leinster have the Toulouse's kit. I think the problem is with bigGui but I'm not sure.
So if somedy can help me...
Thank's
It's good I have find my problem.
Gunner is it possible to up-date the Perpignan and bourgoin's kit with the new and to do the Stade Français and Clermont's kit.
Thank's, you do a very good job :bravo:

that's a very good job guys!

I've a problem with the toulouse pack. Is it possible to up-date...?

Clermont and paris and that will great!

Thanks for those jobs!

Originally posted by scotlander123@Feb 23 2006, 09:19 AM
hiya Gun

hope your well buddy, im guessing being back in the education system has affected your kit output with is understandable and no worries ;) , any ETA on the missing sponsors on the guiness premiership kits?

cheers
A :cheers:
Well it's half day tomorrow for my school, so I may do some then. I won't be able to on Saturday as I have a game then I'm going to Murrayfield, so hopefully I can do some by Sunday.

I've just done the Wasps, Bristol and London Irish updates. I need to install and test them, but I'll hopefully upload them tonight.

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner@Feb 25 2006, 04:59 AM
I've just done the Wasps, Bristol and London Irish updates. I need to install and test them, but I'll hopefully upload them tonight.
Gunner, if you do get the chance, would you please do the St Helens RLFC kits for me please?

Cheers

Locksley

I'll try to fit it in, but my priority is Union. If I get up early enough tomorrow I may get it done.

London Wasps, London Irish, Bristol and the Edinburgh update all added to the front page. Click the links to download.

Just letting everyone know that these files are fully compatible with modded xboxs, you just need to change the file extension fsh to xsh before importing back to the BIG file.
hope that made sense

Originally posted by EVOL@Feb 25 2006, 12:13 AM
Just letting everyone know that these files are fully compatible with modded xboxs, you just need to change the file extension fsh to xsh before importing back to the BIG file.
hope that made sense
Good stuff. I'll add that info to the first post.

Found some problems with you're guys kits and transferring them to xbox.

It seems that if the fsh/xsh files differ like below it will crash the xbox front and back.
I tested my own kits to see and yeah i think thats the problem.

works fine on pc though

EDIT: cant get the backs to work on xbox dammit not even modified originals

kitproblems5dn.png

I imported the backs just using eagraph...perhaps that's something to do with it.

Originally posted by ozzy@Feb 25 2006, 01:03 AM
Has anyone done the super 14 jerseys or are they already accurate?
They're allready accurate as far as I know.

as always gun great work :bravo:

just out of interest do you still work on RC2006 kits too?

cheers
A :D

Latest posts