• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gunners kits

edinburgh_gunner: excuse me but can you say me when BO's kit will be finished please?

I'm just back from my game, so give me a couple of minutes - I want to check I've installed them correctly then I'll upload.

Originally posted by gdblond@Feb 19 2006, 10:33 AM
Have you got any problem?
Right, stop yer whinging. I'm going to upload the Biatritz kits along with Perpingan and Castres once I check Perpingan.

dont worry Gun there just excited french fans! :bana:

keep the good work up buddy!
:cheers:

Originally posted by scotlander123@Feb 19 2006, 12:39 PM
dont worry Gun there just excited french fans! :bana:

keep the good work up buddy!
:cheers:
Cheers laddie.

I'm going to give those Borders kits a shot this week, if I don't have alot of homework.

Good job Gunner but excuse me I've do some error.
We must change the name for home and change kit of Perpignan, and for home and change kit of Bourgoin.
After in the game they haven't do the blue kit of Perpignan so I've do it but I don't know how we do the kit's back so I think I will do the Perpignan's kit with the original, and there is the same probleme with Bourgoin's kit.

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner@Feb 20 2006, 04:19 AM
Yeah, your backs were missing.
So two solution.
1)Change the back, but I don't know do it.
2)Change the kit with this, but after one should not forget to change the name between the home and change kit for the two teams.

5726bb8c1bf318012df3fd9adc7df7.jpg

a84404dd40701b5850eb785f7fa5c0.jpg

Thanks for those.

I've actually done the Ulster kits, just I'm back at school after a week off so I've not had a chance to upload but I intend to do that tonight.

I've also re-done the Edinburgh jersey as I didn't like the way the shoulder piping looked.

The Edinburgh away jersey is a work in progress, but I've been able to give it the right collar by changing the config file.

Watch this thread for some updates tonight.

Originally posted by lol64@Feb 21 2006, 06:48 AM
Hi, Gunner would you know how to change names in game please ?

Thx for your job.
I'm on it.

Meanwhile give me all the false names and their real counterparts.

Latest posts