• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gunners kits

will somone make a toulon kit which replaces trevisos kit? im gona change treviso into toulon.

why do you ask in every kit thread to make a toulon kit just ask in one. And it annoys some members to bump a near 5 month old thread which is now obsolete since he started a new one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Sep 26 2008, 05:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
why do you ask in every kit thread to make a toulon kit just ask in one. And it annoys some members to bump a near 5 month old thread which is now obsolete since he started a new one.[/b]

i don't know. how do i delete my posts? i have gone a bit over the top with those questions...

I probably played against you at some point, then. But I've crossed over to the dark side now, though (Rugby League). Still play a bit of union during our off-season.

Probably have, I played Colts for 3 years there. Now I'm in the senior squad at Aberdeen Grammar.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (edinburgh_gunner @ Feb 15 2006, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This is my kit thread. I'll index this first post so you don't have to trawl through lots of pages to find the kit your looking for.

INSTALLING THE KITS

For those that don't know, just drop the files into your main Rugby 06 directory (C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS RUGBY 06\) and enjoy. The bin contains the .fsh file for the jersey front, sleeves, shorts and socks. The .fsh contains the 22 files for the backs (one for each position).

INSTALLING THE KITS ON MODDED XBOX
You need to change the file extention from .fsh to .xsh before importing back into the .big file.

International
Scotland home & change kits

CELTIC LEAGUE
Edinburgh Gunners home and change
Glasgow Warriors Home Kit
Cardiff Blues home and change
Newport Gwent Dragons home and change
Leinster home and change
Munster
Neath Swansea Ospreys home and change
Llanelli Scarelts home
Ulster home and change

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP
Bristol home and change
London Irish home and change
London Wasps home and change

TOP 14
Ensta's Toulouse home and change
Ensta's Biaritz home and change
Ensta's Bourgoinhome and change
Ensta's Castres home and change
Ensta's Perpingan home and change[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (edinburgh_gunner @ Feb 15 2006, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This is my kit thread. I'll index this first post so you don't have to trawl through lots of pages to find the kit your looking for.

INSTALLING THE KITS

For those that don't know, just drop the files into your main Rugby 06 directory (C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS RUGBY 06\) and enjoy. The bin contains the .fsh file for the jersey front, sleeves, shorts and socks. The .fsh contains the 22 files for the backs (one for each position).

hI Guys

U by any chance making Allstar Kits?

INSTALLING THE KITS ON MODDED XBOX
You need to change the file extention from .fsh to .xsh before importing back into the .big file.

International
Scotland home & change kits

CELTIC LEAGUE
Edinburgh Gunners home and change
Glasgow Warriors Home Kit
Cardiff Blues home and change
Newport Gwent Dragons home and change
Leinster home and change
Munster
Neath Swansea Ospreys home and change
Llanelli Scarelts home
Ulster home and change

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP
Bristol home and change
London Irish home and change
London Wasps home and change

TOP 14
Ensta's Toulouse home and change
Ensta's Biaritz home and change
Ensta's Bourgoinhome and change
Ensta's Castres home and change
Ensta's Perpingan home and change[/b]

sorry for post here,i want know anyone have kit number 2 or have knowledge this teams:OLD CHRISTIANS AND MONTEVIDEO CRICKET CLUB.
i know the kits number 1,now i want know kit 2.

Latest posts