• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

HB Request - Name me some unique goal kickers

Morne Steyn's calmness and relaxed approach

Dont know if your'll know him yet but the lions(S.A) Elton Jantjies up and coming star, he kinda whispers to himself before he kicks the ball.

What about Dan Carter's drop-goal style? He doesn't give them alot of height. He doesn't often do them but they are quite different to most other styles i've seen

matt giteau left foot football curl chip and fade away to right from tee. he was right foot in last game i think. and felipe contepomi similar to charlie hodgson. and morne steyn should hav that realy well composed kick.

If you're playing in a game with Johnny Sexton his goal kicking ability should decrease dramatically after each missed kick and increase dramatcially after every succesful one.

Lolo Lui. (Sevens Drop Kick Genius) not a bad goal kicker either.

giteau has a unique style of kicking - its called missing - nah he leans back quite a bit and almost stabs the ball...hangs his right arms quite high as well

Ha! O'Connor should get one... He doesn't really have a unique style, it just looks different cause of his bodies proportions (his legs seem to short for his body) but somehow he's still so quick!!!

Seeing as though he is playing for the rebels next year?
He walks up to the ball in a "curve" like path, and then kicks sorta of like Percy Motngomery with a right foot?[/QUOTE]

completely different sport.....

Seeing as though he is playing for the rebels next year?
He walks up to the ball in a "curve" like path, and then kicks sorta of like Percy Motngomery with a right foot?

completely different sport.....[/QUOTE]

The Melbourne Rebels are the new Super Rugby Team.

The same sport...

nick evans has a spring in his step.

also you could include different positions of the ball on the cone. Some kickers like to have tilted balls.

What'd be a great idea is that HB model some of these motions and you can select them in the game, rather like you can for player motions in NBA 2K10.

Ha! O'Connor should get one... He doesn't really have a unique style, it just looks different cause of his bodies proportions (his legs seem to short for his body) but somehow he's still so quick!!!
Yeah he sort of holds his hands together like a diamond before he kicks lol

Latest posts