• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heeeeeeeeeeres Jonah!!!!

E

EVOL

jonah8ky.gif

Place the big file in your game directory and taadaa you've got lomus head with tuft replacing Lamo of cardiff ,(just change his name with darphs editor

I tried using other head models to get just bald but it screws the face up
EDIT note this also changes Isaac Feaunati of bath and maybe others

Nice!!! Where you find it?

It's worth putting a ^ after his name and making him a star player.

just looked through all the face/head files (takes sooo long) and came across jonah so i tried to find lamos face as well and after some trial and error found his one and just renamed the file

If anyone out there has modded anything on X-box, please let me know. I'm keen to do some name editing and put Lomu in as shown above, but I don't know if darphs editor works on the xbox files, (they do seem to have the same names) or how to put that Lomu in.

If there has been a thread started on this then someone let me know please?

yeah so far ive only tried kits, the fronts work but the backs don't and just freeze the game. you must rename the fsh files to xsh and import those to the big and remove the fsh
( hope that makes sense)

darfhs editor works fine though

Originally posted by EVOL@Mar 29 2006, 02:58 PM
yeah so far ive only tried kits, the fronts work but the backs don't and just freeze the game. you must rename the fsh files to xsh and import those to the big and remove the fsh
( hope that makes sense)

darfhs editor works fine though
Makes sense, but are you saying that Darph's player editor works with Xbox?

I'm about to read that whole thread!!!

Have got one, but, before anyone says the obvious, have bought Rugby and all games that I've got.

I've downloaded Dahrf's player editor, but can't find where to put an edited roster file in my xbox folders. There doesn't appear to be somewhere for .rdf files.

Anyone know where it goes?

yeah same here although i didn't buy my rugby 06 for xbox i was given it as a prezzie.
Just go to where you backup your games for me its f:\Games\EA SPORTS\

in there you should see like two folders one says audio the other data and another file default.xbe
this is where all the files go

All the generic faced players are all linked back to the same face file, which sucks i know.

Now if only we knew which file links these heads to players and how to change them, that would be fantasmic

Originally posted by EVOL@Mar 30 2006, 12:33 AM
All the generic faced players are all linked back to the same face file, which sucks i know.

Now if only we knew which file links these heads to players and how to change them, that would be fantasmic
What I want to know is why lomus face is in there and yet we cannot use him as a player. What is the point?

I'm guessing brand LOMU wanted lots of $$$$$$ which EA weren't willing to pay so they left him out at the last minute

Originally posted by kinkon89@Mar 30 2006, 06:27 PM
delete this please
You asked so nicely, but...... No.

Oh, and the ***le has changed just so you know.

how do u put this in the directory again??
i mean, is there a specific folder? or do i hav to do sumthin with the .exe file??

Latest posts