• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup - Round of 16 (1st Leg)

Today is a two bag of popcorn day.

Tomorrow is six bags of popcorns with a dash of cultural appropriation.

Sunday only five bags.

Sale needs to fix the font on their R, that's inexcusable.

Munster: Mike Haley; Keith Earls, Chris Farrell, Damian de Allende, Simon Zebo; Ben Healy, Conor Murray; Jeremy Loughman, Niall Scannell, Stephen Archer; Jean Kleyn, Fineen Wycherley; Jack O'Donoghue (C), John Hodnett, Alex Kendellen.

Replacements: Diarmuid Barron, Josh Wycherley, John Ryan, Jason Jenkins, Thomas Ahern, Craig Casey, Rory Scannell, Jack O'Sullivan.

Well we're down 5 guaranteed starters not counting the likes of Snyman. Will be a big big ask of us. With that said, I like Healy starting. He's the kind of guy you want in a knockout game. Also happy Hodnett is starting. I won't harp on the front row, but I'm concerned.
Lads are very confident. And I will hand on heart say we are down some bit on form there is a few calls that fell in to place. Frontrow that comes on can do damage. And it is about being alive next week but from being within camp and feeling mood I will say I am very very confident.
Maybe call me getting sucked in but this could be the real start of a new era.
Coombes is a loss but the back 5 of our pack is all on form. TA and JJ off bench can be big impacts too

Cracking start from Connacht. Let's hope the match continues like this

pretty cruel to harlequins and Leinster fans to have Champions Cup and Masters the same weekend

Another Irish *cough* sorry Leinster choke again. And it's not even a quarter final. Clearly didn't get the memo.

Connacht's kicking game has been poor. Look far better ball in hand.

Perfect line from Lowe,
Hair looking worse than ever so he needed that W to counter it

The Sportsground in Galway only has a capacity of just over 8,000... Doesn't that mean Connacht wouldn't be allowed to play in the English Premiership?

Latest posts