• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I Have The Game

F

Flanker No.7

Hey guys just to let u know i have the full version and they have edited the stats a little i had it off a friend who plays rugby for a international team WALES but cant name because not suppost to have it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only reason he has it is for indorsments and he doesnt like ps2 so he gave it to me how cool any questions i will be happy to answer !!!!!!!!! Fastest winger is the man JOE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
but the best all rounder is jonny wilk and brian o'driscoll. best forward is i would say 1 of 3 shalk Burger, Richie McCaw and George Smith with Colin charvis up there aswell. rodney so is prob the best ball carrier and betsen.
<
<
<
<
<

Any Questions Just Ask dont be shy ur mother wasnt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<

Welcome to the forum.

What is the team ranking of Leinster, please?

Originally posted by Flanker No.7@Mar 2 2005, 10:30 AM
Hey guys just to let u know i have the full version and they have edited the stats a little i had it off a friend who plays rugby for a international team WALES but cant name because not suppost to have it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only reason he has it is for indorsments and he doesnt like ps2 so he gave it to me how cool any questions i will be happy to answer !!!!!!!!! Fastest winger is the man JOE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
but the best all rounder is jonny wilk and brian o'driscoll. best forward is i would say 1 of 3 shalk Burger, Richie McCaw and George Smith with Colin charvis up there aswell. rodney so is prob the best ball carrier and betsen.
<
<
<
<
<

Any Questions Just Ask dont be shy ur mother wasnt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<
hi nice to see someone new on the forum!

a second opinion on the single player game would be great - difficulty, AI etc

Cheers

that was my Q Capt. !!!

I'll have to ask another...

What are the main stats you think have been changed? Are they the Overall team stats (rating) or player stats?

Can you choose the colour of the jersey you want to wear before each game? (like PES does?)

cheers flanker... this is real good of ye - kinda like your sis was last night!
<

Leinster are one of the better teams to go simply because of 1 man BOD !!!!!!!
Capt the team ranking is 74 but are much better because of BOD hes awsome in it
<

Gimme the USA's ranking, also gimme the two highest rated players on their squad please.

Is Fee one of them?

Definatly bye it guys its awsome when u play it for a while !!!!!!!

England are no longer the best and wales are better and things such as the ospreys are better

NZ
AUS
S.A
IRE
FRA
WAL
ENG
ARG

and so on

Originally posted by Flanker No.7@Mar 2 2005, 10:39 AM

England are no longer the best and wales are better and things such as the ospreys are better

NZ
AUS
S.A
IRE
FRA
WAL
ENG
ARG

and so on
Something's a bit fishy here....

Sorrry havent got time for america in the game i beat them 76-5 with the IRISH
10 mins e/w and BOD had 6 Tries before getting injured half time that was on medium
<
<
<
<

Originally posted by Flanker No.7@Mar 2 2005, 10:41 AM
Sorrry havent got time for america in the game i beat them 76-5 with the IRISH
10 mins e/w and BOD had 6 Tries before getting injured half time that was on medium
<
<
<
<
No prob, giving you time Liar, but if you gimme a proper response (I know the answers already) then I'll know you are not lying son.

Locks u will find out when u get the full version !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry guys wont say no more locks thinks im taking his thunder i think so u guys look forward its awsome i promise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No hard feelings see u round locks
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

<
<
<

Originally posted by locksley+Mar 2 2005, 10:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Mar 2 2005, 10:41 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Flanker No.7
@Mar 2 2005, 10:39 AM

NZ
AUS
S.A
IRE
FRA
WAL
ENG
ARG

and so on
Something's a bit fishy here.... [/b]
Agreed Locksley.....
<

sorry flanker, but ur hasty retreat does not instill confidence at all

... don't worry about lock's thunder ... if you're legit then you have a good reason for letting us know extra info

... if you're not legit... then... you know where to go

Originally posted by Flanker No.7@Mar 2 2005, 10:44 AM
Locks u will find out when u get the full version !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry guys wont say no more locks thinks im taking his thunder i think so u guys look forward its awsome i promise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No hard feelings see u round locks
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

<
<
<
Taking my thunder....???? Are you for real? I'm over the moon to have other people play the game and post info on here, but your info seems just plain wrong!

I'm not saying you're lying, but I think you're telling lies!!!!
<

And what's with Brian O driscoll????

Tell you what, take a challenge.... I'll have a look at a certain player, from a certain team on my Rugby 2005, and I'll tell you what team/position this player plays.... you tell me who it is? This should be easy if you've got the game!

Or Locks, maybe . . . you could just tell us the rating of Leinster since it's not on the list of rankings you posted (they should be in the game since they're in the Heiney Cup). He says they're a 74.

Proove him wrong and take back his thunder you didn't even want!

Amazing.

*Edit. Holy ****, it's a good old fashioned show-down!

Latest posts