• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I Have The Game

I think we got a casualty guys ...

... call the undertaker and start measuring him up ...

Originally posted by locksley+Mar 2 2005, 11:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Mar 2 2005, 11:02 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Mar 2 2005, 10:31 AM
Welcome to the forum.

What is the team ranking of Leinster, please?
Leinsters rating is 70! [/b]
I CAN SLEEP.

sean, I think Cardiff Arms is in there, isn't it in the Cardiff v NZ footage -- looks like it (I checked with any and every photo I could find online.)

Back on to this exciting topic . . . special abilities . . . interesting . . .

Originally posted by Flanker No.7@Mar 2 2005, 11:06 AM
LOCKSLEY are u there what stars are u on about what special abilitys there are none mate
<
I've just told you!!!!

Right!

Start a "Play now" match with Ireland

When you get to the team screen, scroll down to BOD and push "Circle" to get to his stats page!

If that was Cardiff Arms Park in the NZ videos then that is nothing like the arms I visit week in week out! Buy anyway I aint nit picking anymore, I will wait for the game.

Yea back to topic....

Originally posted by raziel_eire@Mar 2 2005, 11:10 AM
where'd he go ?

... looks like he couldn't stand the heat
He's in the Olympic thread!

I don't actually know where he is.

Originally posted by raziel_eire@Mar 2 2005, 11:10 AM
where'd he go ?

... looks like he couldn't stand the heat
....afraid he was gonna get beat

<

another line...........

he smells like an Olympic prick

ah well ... seems as tho we gonna have to revert to all that we used to know ...

"The King ain't dead. Long live the King Locksley!"

EDIT: he's still floating about... somebody PM him, see what this joker's game is?

....he gotta out of town as fast as he could to ride away back to his hood
<

Sorry guys this guy is a pretty poor hoax, at least impose some defence against locksley

Not being funny, but if i had the game I wouldn't be bragging on a forum...

I'd be doing that little known practice of playing it...

Originally posted by sean43@Mar 2 2005, 11:11 AM
If that was Cardiff Arms Park in the NZ videos then that is nothing like the arms I visit week in week out! Buy anyway I aint nit picking anymore, I will wait for the game.

Yea back to topic....
Well, it is EA.

But I thought the Howlett try, he scores it at the one end with stacked/boxed whatever on top of the other seating end?

The hell am I talking about? Do you know?

*Edit: This end (the one at the end of the pitch) And this is way off topic since Flanker left. Was exciting though. Anyway, the far end is where Howlett scores, surely.

2311_4.jpg

Yea I know what your on about but that stand has a load of hospitality boxes above it and a tiny section of seating. The two tiers shown on the side of the pitch bear no resemblance to what it is actually like. Not a huge thing but it would have been nice to have accurate grounds

He's still here on the forum . . . no response . . . maybe he's checking his game . . . maybe he has a PS2 with their 7-hour load times(?) . . .

That's not funny, I have a PS2.

More importantly, sean, it's hard to tell the side stands, even in the replays from that angle. We'll see it better when we've got the game.

Anyone care to PM the guy and remind him of the gauntlet at his feet?

No I dont think it is that end as the other end has some seating, the end in the pic is 'Out of Bounds' nobody can sit or stand there, however there is some hospitality boxes above

Originally posted by sean43@Mar 2 2005, 11:23 AM
No I dont think it is that end as the other end has some seating, the end in the pic is 'Out of Bounds' nobody can sit or stand there, however there is some hospitality boxes above
Like I said, it is EA and they take liberties.

Now, back to the duel. Where is he? Anyone else want to challenge Locks while he's here?

Originally posted by captainamerica+Mar 2 2005, 11:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Mar 2 2005, 11:24 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-sean43
@Mar 2 2005, 11:23 AM
Like I said, it is EA and they take liberites.

Now, back to the duel. Where is he? Anyone else want to challenge Locks while he's here? [/b]
lol

There's no challenges! I'm not bragging about anything, I just thought that flanker was blagging, that's all!!!

Where is he anyway?????

Latest posts