• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Investec Champions Cup 23/24 - Round of 16

Lowe vs Steward is a battle too fast for mortal eyes.

Wonder will James Cronin's clan make up all the Leicester support again.

GKZf2Q_W0AA0W5W?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

IMG_4748.jpeg

5/2 split again but I'm guessing that's due to injuries and we don't seem to have any more fit backs! Let's hope we smash Munster

What's the craic with Pearson? Just further down the pecking order, or injured?

1712328288197.png

So we've named a banned player on the bench, which is probably a sign of how goosed we are there (we're appealing the decision, so he's named pending that). Really strong from 4-15 in my opinion. Zebo makes me wince a bit but he was very good pre injury. Will hopefully give Northampton some PTSD too. Back three is lacking pace though we will miss Nash.

Surprised to see Mitchell is benching for Northampton he was the best player on the pitch last time put. I know they're down Furbank too.

Ryan's appeal fails. Mark Donnelly comes in to 18. Played some loose head at 20s but all his Munster appearances have been at loosehead. Need to not **** the ball away and cause constant scrums

They're now they're own worst enemy in their own 22 too, wtf was that quick throw

And again!
Threw a dummy and tripped over his own feet when throwing the actual pass probably would've been a walk in

How can it be a turnover if you fall forwards...surely that's not supporting your weight?

Surprised Care hasn't been subbed, he's been....erratic, this second half - directly contributed to both of Glasgow's tries

Latest posts