• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland v South Africa - 05.11.22

Dreadful yellow card advantage from Ireland there

South Africa to win now. Centres gonna find it tough.

Ireland really struggling to deal with players shooting up on the outside.

South Africa dominating all the collisions but dumb mistakes at crucial points including that horrible Willemse miss has set us back

Hopefully wont lose too much players need them for URC and champions cup

South Africa dominating all the collisions but dumb mistakes at crucial points including that horrible Willemse miss has set us back
Willemse's kicking is why he will never be the long term option at 10. He misses the posts and doesn't get close enough to the corner.

Also Hendrikse needs to calm down with the kick and go.

I missed something, the non try incident, how was the decision a 5 yard scrum? Surely if Ireland kicked into goal and SA grounded should be a drop out, if Ireland knock on in goal should be a goal line drop out

I missed something, the non try incident, how was the decision a 5 yard scrum? Surely if Ireland kicked into goal and SA grounded should be a drop out, if Ireland knock on in goal should be a goal line drop out
Ireland knocked on and grounded it.

Willemse's kicking is why he will never be the long term option at 10. He misses the posts and doesn't get close enough to the corner.

Also Hendrikse needs to calm down with the kick and go.
Willemse should only deputize IMO. 12 his best position. The problem is we are short for 10s Pollard being our best bet.
The games got physicality in bucket loads but Christ is it dull apart from that, I'm falling asleep here
Not gonna get prettier I'm afraid.

Yeah definitely plays in SAs hands, especially with the Irish dropping like flies

Ireland knocked on and grounded it.
Ah, I've got it now, thanks

22.13 ATTACKING INFRINGEMENT WITH SCRUM SANCTION
If an attacking player commits an infringement in in-goal, for which the sanction is a scrum, for example, a knock-on, play is restarted with a 5-metre scrum. The scrum is formed in line with the place of the infringement and the defending team throws in the ball.

And now the Fields of Athenry is being sung, no doubt started by a drunk Alpha Bro. 🍻

Latest posts