• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland v South Africa - 05.11.22

Ireland win by less then a score and have a potential forward pass in their try. We all know where this is going now.

Well done Ireland!

For us, I guess its not the end of the world losing to Ireland in Dublin.

Ireland win by less then a score and have a potential forward pass in their try. We all know where this is going now.
Ah yes me too, England fans pushing a narrative where Boks fans complain about the ref all the time.

Second half definitely picked up, turned into a decent game in the end

Ireland will be glad they've got Fiji next up with how many players went off injured, bit of ice and ibuprofen and get them back for Australia

We could've won that one, I am quite happy. A lot to work on though and the accuracy is not there.

After that, I have SA and France as favourites for next years World Cup

Glad that we get to rematch at the World Cup will be a great game.

Think we played the rugby. But we deserved to win by 60.
Bit harsh. 90

Was a decent game. I think we were generally in control. Lacking Henshaw and then McCloskey seriously hamstrung us. We lost a lot of penetration, but I'm glad we found a way to win. That was a heavyweight slugfest.

Huh, I always thought it was the visiting team that changed colors. Specifically remember France and NZ's games at RWC 2007 and 2011. In 2007 NZ wore those ugly ass grey jerseys, and in 2011 France wore their white jerseys for the final
In 2007, New Zealand were the home side (determined by the draw, nothing to do with the location). That NZ change kit wasn't too far off clashing with the Scotland kit in the pool.

In 2011, France came through the top half of the draw, so were the home side and changed jerseys accordingly.

Aww, look at the cute little Ireland fans thinking being no.1 now matters, and that trying to pretend that this time next year Ireland still won't know what a semi feels like.

Aww, look at the cute little Ireland fans thinking being no.1 now matters, and that trying to pretend that this time next year Ireland still won't know what a semi feels like.
I'd rather have an 8 inches now than have an 8 inches when I was 12 years old and get it ripped off me by Girvan Dempsey

Great win tonight and circumstances made it sweeter.
FWIW after watching last 2 nights here a few more things I beginning to see:
1. Jimmy O Brien might have just booked a spot at RWC
2. Andy Farrell I think doea not really rate Joey C or Conan. Just mumblings I have heard and they seem to be true.
3. Huge Murray fan and think he is vital for RWC in games like tonight to soften teams up but JGP is vital cog in wheel.
4. I think guys like Deegan are in mix again if they can get in to backrow in big Leinster games.
5. McCloskey will be a huge loss if it is a broken arm as rumoured.
6. And here is my biggest observation. I dontthink it was by accident Jack Crowley was looking after Sextons tee and that tonight. I believe he will be in RWC squad and the push is on

Latest posts