• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

June Internationals: New Zealand - France, 2nd test

Awful defence, and talk about butchering a try.

edit: looks like the outside player was covered actually.

Frederic Michalak is not a number 10.

Him and
Maxime Machenaud are playing shockers.

That jersey pulling on Ben Smith should've been a yellow, you just know he would've scored.

French beginning to get agitated. If history is anything to go by once the French start to implode, they only get worse.

Great defence by Machenaud.

Chances of Szarzewski, getting the crook that's what 5...6 lineouts already?

Szarzewski is the most overrated player in history.
Frederic Michalak is not a number 10.

Him and
Maxime Machenaud are playing shockers.
Machenaud's been all right I think. Fred having a shocker.
That jersey pulling on Ben Smith should've been a yellow, you just know he would've scored.
There were defenders all over, the best move was still to pass it wide. It was a penalty though, ref missed it.

Oh ok, smileys were needed.

Scoreline is flattering France so far.

I think they will actually be pretty happy that they are only down by 10 after that first half. I think NZ totally out thought france in the first half. NZ tactics have worked perfectly and we should be up by alot more than 10.

The jersey pulling on Ben Smith was really bad and the ref was looking right at it as they ran down the field and not even a talking to... totally weird.

Dusautoir and Picamoles are having a pretty good game :)
It's a shame Michelak is still on at 10!!!? When is PSA gona learn!?
Our last little effort before half time was encouraging, hope to see more of that in the next 40mins!

Possibly the best tactical kicking display I've ever seen! Masterclass from Smith and Cruden

Scoreline is flattering France so far.

Definitely, our attack and game plan is pretty average under [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]Saint andre. [/FONT]

I agree Picamoles is a beast every run he breaks a tackle.... I cant remember anyone doing that consistently like he does against us. Dusautoir is good but is helped by refs not allowing players to place the ball before he gets over the tackle which works both ways Sam Cane is no Richie thats for sure. I think we need to keep looking for a replacement for him.

just woke up....just in...I saw that last running maul, 10-0 NZ...according to the highlights, yes, the score is flattering for France. But still, only conceded the one try. France has been pretty darn surprising this tour so far, despite the fact we easily could be better, and we've contained the best side in the world consistently now...

just woke up....just in...I saw that last running maul, 10-0 NZ...according to the highlights, yes, the score is flattering for France. But still, only conceded the one try. France has been pretty darn surprising this tour so far, despite the fact we easily could be better, and we've contained the best side in the world consistently now...

Best side in the world missing a few of its greatest players remember. Not taking anything from france but they are lacking a talented first five and half back.... If they find two of those they could be very good.

Just have to say HAHA my god... French spend ages on AB's try line and then they just charge all the way across the pitch and score in seconds. France have absolutely no imagination at all when they reach the try line.

Latest posts