• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Latest Ship Dates

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jan 10 2006, 11:14 PM
Australia and some other European countries - around 27 Jan.

awesome news?....is new zealand are european country?...
it looks like it
europemap7ro.jpg

Originally posted by knuck+Jan 10 2006, 11:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (knuck @ Jan 10 2006, 11:39 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Jan 10 2006, 11:14 PM
Australia and some other European countries - around 27 Jan.

awesome news?....is new zealand are european country?...
it looks like it
europemap7ro.jpg
[/b]
<
<
<
<
<
<

yo da man knucks

well we have europeans in new zealand...if its ok trev cud u send them the game on the 27th aswell..so i can beat them up and hav it?...

or is that just a bad thing to do?

Originally posted by paddyknight@Jan 9 2006, 04:22 PM
**** when did they move all of februarys major events to november?!
<
i guess november will be really good then!
Bugger, I messed up again
<
!

Coco

Originally posted by SARugby@Jan 11 2006, 02:04 AM
Will it be coming to South Africa?
Yeah bud I am very sure it will! All other ***les have been released there and fear not as some of the Oz boys on the site order from UK websites and still get theirs. So no worries bru!

On the gamesman site here in NZ, rugby2006 is coming out on the 23rd and RC2006 on the 27th
<

Ah, won't be getting from Aussie now, no point, GPStore have the date as the 27th of January.

Bizarrely stupid and all as this sounds I presume the UK release date is also for Ireland?

so we'll be getting it maybe next week? phat.. i'm glad i stayed away from this site for a bit now coz time juz flew by! everytime i came on here it seemed time use to drag on but now it's finally almost out!!!

ok that is interesting jj last time i checked gp store had same dates as gamesman for both games.

Hmm, the XBox date on GP store has gone to mid January (ie around now or a couple of days ago). I doubt that they really know what's going on.

Originally posted by JJ-@Jan 19 2006, 08:58 AM
Hmm, the XBox date on GP store has gone to mid January (ie around now or a couple of days ago). I doubt that they really know what's going on.
yeah man the GPstore have now updated its dates, and have released news that a delay has caused this pushed back to 3rdFEB2006

i hope this doesnt effect aussie release

<

Yeah gamesman has it at 3rd of feb now aswell, we sure do get the ass about when it comes to rugby games.

Latest posts