• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

London Irish v Leinster

Obviously not an outhalf, but is kidney going to drop ROG or Sexton from the panel? No chance

Healy was stupid (not to go in) but do it in front of ref, That is only down-side of him is discipline but hope it doesn't cost Leinster

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noidsay @ Jan 23 2010, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Obviously not an outhalf, but is kidney going to drop ROG or Sexton from the panel? No chance[/b]
I dont agree... always think hes better at centre for Ulster playing outside Humphreys because he is a very good distrubuter but also has a burst of speed and can make line breaks...

I think he's class, something different and his defence has come on tenfold. its just there's not enough room on the panel. it'll either be him, Darcy or Rog to lose their place

A try and a missed conversion put them level with 12minutes on the clock
Could be a tense end!

Curious, if this game finishes in a draw, and the Scarlets game ends with a four point win; with both Irish and Scarlets level on 17 points, who'd acquire the Amlin Cup spot?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jan 23 2010, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Curious, if this game finishes in a draw, and the Scarlets game ends with a four point win; with both Irish and Scarlets level on 17 points, who'd acquire the Amlin Cup spot?[/b]

if they're level on points the Scarlets as they have the better head to head but that's irrelevant now as Malone has just got the winning kick for Irish.

spoke too soon but Christ Kearney of all the times to have a massive brain fart.

chris malone is so ****. How awesome - no superhuman - of O'Driscoll to clear up that kick and stay in field?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Jan 23 2010, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jan 23 2010, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Curious, if this game finishes in a draw, and the Scarlets game ends with a four point win; with both Irish and Scarlets level on 17 points, who'd acquire the Amlin Cup spot?[/b]

if they're level on points the Scarlets as they have the better head to head but that's irrelevant now as Malone has just got the winning kick for Irish.
[/b][/quote]
:D Excellent. So now our going through depends on how Cardiff and Sale play tomorrow.

Sexton missed a tackle in the build up to the Malone try, not his only missed tackle of the night. If that had been ROG I can only imagine the reaction on t'internet. (BTW, still Ireland's #1 Flyhalf, but not quite the Messiah)

Lol at Barnes saying Armitage was acting like a Footballer after taking a Shane Horgan shoulder but Barnes saying Ashton's blatant dive last night should have been a penalty (beause even though Quinlan made no contact and Ashton took an extravagant tumble, Quinlan changed his stride to get in Ashton's way :lol:) Armitage not sky's flavour of the month anymore?

What a weird end to the match. But at least Mite will have to praise not just one but two Irish outhalfs. Actually, all the outhalfs in the Munster and Leinster games were basically Irish.

Bit harsh on Armitage over the "wrong shaped ball" dig - that was a hard shoulder he took from Horgan.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Jan 23 2010, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What a weird end to the match. But at least Mite will have to praise not just one but two Irish outhalfs. Actually, all the outhalfs in the Munster and Leinster games were basically Irish.

Bit harsh on Armitage over the "wrong shaped ball" dig - that was a hard shoulder he took from Horgan.[/b]
Didnt see match but hope that tackle f***en hurt because I hate that little soccer pr*ck
delon_armitage_1366907c.jpg

Shaggys gonna getcha!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Jan 23 2010, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Bit harsh on Armitage over the "wrong shaped ball" dig - that was a hard shoulder he took from Horgan.[/b]

Especially harsh seeing as he had no problem at all with diving last night! f***ing sky! :wall:

Feicarsinn (I fell so silly calling you that), you have us waiting for something special now, you had better deliver! Epic grumbling or dissapointment for all.

I hope Sexton won't be knocking those drop goals over against England come 6 nations time.

Seeing as Shtove brought it up, Rautenbach deserves a ban for that stamp, should have been a straight red. 2-4 weeks should be plenty.

Latest posts