• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Los ,Woosah, Kafta

T

TheBokke

Hey guys I know you guys have your differences but lately most threads turn in to a slanging match between you and pretty much turns into to spam. I like it when you guys discuss and argue points on the game as that is why we come on to this forum but try at least keep your arguments on topic, if that is to tough then start a thread in off topic and really tear into each other till your hearts content
<

Originally posted by TheBokke@Jan 31 2006, 08:58 PM
Hey guys I know you guys have your differences but lately most threads turn in to a slanging match between you and pretty much turns into to spam. I like it when you guys discuss and argue points on the game as that is why we come on to this forum but try at least keep your arguments on topic, if that is to tough then start a thread in off topic and really tear into each other till your hearts content
<
I think it draws the best out of me - or has re: these games that is for sure - as I have explained to those who don't know, all in 1 place essentially, the pros and cons of each game drawing on everything read and heard and previously experienced at a high level etc.....it's all the other posts that seem to not go anywhere IMO.

my 2 cents.

<

I'm on topic here right?

<
<

Originally posted by TheBokke@Jan 31 2006, 07:58 PM
<
Totally agree with you there Bokke - theres nothing more annoying when a thread gets going with good discussion about rugby 2006, only to turn into a school yard slagging match... Children!
<

Originally posted by TheBokke@Jan 31 2006, 07:58 PM
<
Yep. Fair call... Will do me best to keep "debates" and the like on topic...

Basically could you either just create a thread called " Does editing Players effect the A.I? - The Debate to end all debates" or even better, stop talking about it. Or else I will have to start dishing out warnings

Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 31 2006, 09:56 PM
Basically could you either just create a thread called " Does editing Players effect the A.I? - The Debate to end all debates" or even better, stop talking about it. Or else I will have to start dishing out warnings
<

okay, kinds fair I guess.

But put it this way, I have said everything about this and categorically stated that it does improve the game in some important ways and improves it overall amrkedly, despite some flaws, though reduced, remaining.

BUT - constantly this is brought up as crap by people who don't know as they have not done what I spoke about (back when, I selflessly wrote about four pages of **** on how to do it step by step to adjust the game)....so of course if they say it is nott rue and I KNOW it is....then why the hell should I not inform people who might believe them that they are wrong. I won't have people who own 05 and who will own 06 deprived by petulance and ignorance of facts.

see, they might read only that one thread and believe them, I feel it is my duty to stop this from happening and crusade for the truth.
<
...true tho bro.
<

so, can those who have not edited the game effectively STOP....then I will not have to retort as I must.....wouldn't you agree?

Don't you think it's weird they keep denying it?

I just got off a world league comp and took my first year team to 2nd and promotion - sensational - however when I faced the crusaders in the knockout cup I got spanked 42-5......who can do that much damage to an otherwise successful and tactically-sound team?

answer: an edited one.

note ripper - this is on topic...as the thread is about exactly this and about us...

<

hey, I didn't start it!
<
<

yep sorry here 2

i am not normally like that
<

oh i have 2 a's in my name

woosaah woosaah
<

aka bad boys 2

Originally posted by woosaah@Feb 1 2006, 12:31 AM
yep sorry here 2

<

woosaah woosaah
<

aka bad boys 2
apology accepted.

<
<

deep breaths......
<

Originally posted by CeeJay@Jan 31 2006, 11:19 PM
Take a look at you and esoj before you start dishing out warnings!
thats different though ripper is a mod.
<

Originally posted by Los Lover+Jan 31 2006, 11:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Jan 31 2006, 11:37 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Feb 1 2006, 12:31 AM
yep sorry here 2

<

woosaah woosaah
<

aka bad boys 2
apology accepted.

<
<

deep breaths......
<
[/b]
didn't applogize to you, just everyone else
<
nothing to apologise to you for

Originally posted by woosaah+Feb 1 2006, 12:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (woosaah @ Feb 1 2006, 12:49 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Los Lover@Jan 31 2006, 11:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Feb 1 2006, 12:31 AM
yep sorry here 2

<

woosaah woosaah
<

aka bad boys 2

apology accepted.

<
<

deep breaths......
<
didn't applogize to you, just everyone else
<
nothing to apologise to you for [/b]
ya big kidder you...

<
<
<

no it was big of you, and right of you, to finally apologize.

don't be all shy and embarrassed about it...

ya did good.

apology accepted.

<
<

<
to the woosah.

<

ripper and I have ruined some threads for sure. I am sorry for runing that franchise thread in rl 2. but I can't just stand by and let ripper make random abuse at me and do nothing although that is always the end result nothing hapens.

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 1 2006, 12:17 AM
ripper and I have ruined some threads for sure. I am sorry for runing that franchise thread in rl 2. but I can't just stand by and let ripper make random abuse at me and do nothing although that is always the end result nothing hapens.
You have my full support esoj... Lets burn stuff.

f*** the system!!!

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 1 2006, 01:17 AM
I know exactly how you feel...

fight the man...

get f*****d by the man....

however I have fought ym way back from the brink...

I mean hell, check out my name.....

Crucible style fellaz....

Crucible style.

<

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Los Lover, re: your sig...

Quote my whole post or don't quote it at all
<

Sorry, I had to do that....

aaahhhh you guys must feel so good a thread all of your own to tear into each other
<
and then hang on happens you start to band together to fight the cause
<
aaahhhhh how sweet.

It is isn't it? But now that we've all banded together as brothers in arms we, the Truth Army, are going to fight the oppressors by halving their authority...singlehandedly.

Stupid move, topic creator.

Latest posts