• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Magners League Play-off race

I cant understand this...how can you know for certain?

It's pretty self evident to be honest. I would be stunned if Ulster won this short of Leinster deciding they can't be arsed. So do most Ulster fans I know. The fact is Leinster have a better pack and can play to an intensity level we can't, and can't cope with, at this moment in time.

Oh, and we'll be trying to do it without Ferris, Mincer, Trimble and probably Botha as well.

I'm never going into a a knockout game overly confident, not after what happened in the RDS last year against the Ospreys. Ulster have a very good team with forwards that can put it up to us and very dangerous backs. We'll be focusing on a Heineken Cup final too, I'm not very certain of victory at all.

I'm never going into a a knockout game overly confident, not after what happened in the RDS last year against the Ospreys. Ulster have a very good team with forwards that can put it up to us and very dangerous backs. We'll be focusing on a Heineken Cup final too, I'm not very certain of victory at all.

**** off with your mocker appeasement.

The team sheets are up.

Leinster are taking the risky gamble of resting Horgan.

While Ulster are so confident they've decided to tell Botha, Tuohy, Ferris, Faloon, Mincer and Trimble to pretend they're injured.

Mr. Schmidt's press release...

youre_gonna_get_raped.jpg

Although Luke Fitzgerald has spoken out and said he disagreed with the statement, instead saying...

you_gonna_get_raped_retro.jpg

While journos are speculating BOD might have been on another of those bets to work some bizarre imagery into the press conference when he compared Leinster to industrious dam-building mammals with big teeth

8ce3eb3e-aa26-4cbb-911c-6f9d638d40fd.jpg

I'm not at all pessimistic by the way.

Ulster by 20.

Latest posts