• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Make me Laugh, TRF

One of the funniest vids on youtube I have ever seen

Last edited by a moderator:
genie-lamp1-500x424.png

Last edited:
I dunno, I didn't get a nasty infection from the holocaust.

An American fighter plane was flying over Afghanistan when he noticed a flying carpet on each side of his plane, both with
a machine gunner on board. Sensing danger he shot them down.
Back at base he got a right bollocking. Apparently they were Allied Carpets.
..... .. . . . . . . . . . ..

I was driving to work this morning when I saw an R.A.C van parked up.
The driver was sobbing uncontrollably and looked very miserable.
I thought to myself that guys heading for a breakdown?.
. . . .. . . . . . . . . ..

On holiday recently in Spain I saw a sign saying "English speaking Doctor".
I thought, What a good idea, why don't we have them at home?
. . . .. . . . . . . . . ..

The police came to my door last night holding a picture of my wife.
"Is this your wife sir?" said the officer.
"Yes it is", I replied.
"I'm afraid it looks like she's been in a car accident" said the Officer.
"I know" I said, "but she has a lovely personality!"
. . . . . . . . . . . . ..

Woke up this morning a bit late, about 8:15. Called down to the wife and got no answer.
Got up and went downstairs to the kitchen and there she was, face down on the floor... Dead!
At that moment I completely lost it, my whole world fell apart, tears were welling in my eyes...
Then a moment of pure inspiration... McDonalds do Breakfast until 10:30!
. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Two women were talking.. "Do you look at your husband's face when you have sex?"
"I did once & he looked really angry."
"Why angry?"
Because he was watching through the window.
. . . . . . . . . . . . ..

Took a girl home from the pub last night but I ended up falling asleep on the sofa...
Must have drunk her bloody drink by mistake!
. . . .. . . . . . . . .

Last night I got so drunk that when I got to the bottom of the stairs, I took off my shoes, coat, top, trousers and underwear.
Then I crept upstairs very quietly, so as not to wake the kids or my other half.
It was only when I got to the very top I realised I was still on the bus home.
. . . . . . . . . . . . .

The government has announced that for the new school curriculum, boys are going to study the workings of the female mind.
The lessons, however, will be changed on an hourly basis!

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

I read this, but the thing is that the penalty should not count. When a ball hits the post, crossbar or goalkeeper, the penalty kick is over once the ball hits the grass.

This penalty kick was a simple miss. Just lazy officials not knowing the rules in Italy make it into such a big thing ;)

3 guys are drunk as hell and get into a cab and the cab driver is not in the mood for people puking all over the seats. He decides to start the car and 20 seconds later parks the car and turns off the engine. The 1st guy pays for the ride and gets out, the 2nd guy thanks him and also gets out of the car. The 3rd guy smacks him in the face and says: You asshole, you better not drive this fast the next time!

Latest posts