• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MegaUpdatePatch (MUP09)

Status
Not open for further replies.
::: THE RUGBY 08 MOD PROJECT :::</span>

I am patching as many graphics for Rugby 08 PC CD-ROM as i can and they will all be available in this download. Later versions will be released when more files are added to the patch database.</span>

::: LATEST ADDED FILES :::

USA Perpignan Home and Away 2007-08 plus USAP Minikits/Banners/Flags/Perpignan Matchball by Eric
ASM Clermont Auvergne Home and Away 2007-08 kitback fix by Fa'atau82
Bourgoin Home and Away 2007-08 kitback fix by Fa'atau82
Leicester Tigers Home 2007-08 minor sleeve fix by Fa'atau82
Newport Dragons Home 2007-08 kitback fix by Fa'atau82
Biarritz Olympique Pays Basque Away 2007-08 Revised Kit by Fa'atau82
Llanelli Scarlets Home and Away kitback fix by Fa'atau82
Castres Home 2006-07 by unknown (to update the game until i can make a new one)

DOWNLOAD HERE</span></span></span>

http://www.badongo.com/file/5393476<span style="font-family:Trebuchet">

Please leave rep if you feel the need :D and leave comments about v1.1 in the MUP talk thread. Enjoy!

FAO a Moderator..

Any chance of mod status for this forum, as some people obviously don't understand english or can't read.

Thanks if you can.

::: WELCOME TO FA'ATAU82's EA RUGBY 2008 MOD MEGAUPDATEPATCH v1.1 :::

::: THE RUGBY 08 MOD PROJECT :::

I am patching as many graphics for Rugby 08 PC CD-ROM as i can and they will all be available in this download. Later versions will be released when more files are added to the patch database.</span>

::: LATEST ADDED FILES :::</SPAN>
SC Albi 2007-08 Home and Away Kits (for Top14 mod replacing Super14. Replaces Hurricanes)

DOWNLOAD HERE http://www.badongo.com/file/5471789

Screenshots:

::: THE RUGBY 08 MOD PROJECT :::</span>

::: LATEST ADDED FILES :::

USA Perpignan Home and Away 2007-08 plus USAP Minikits/Banners/Flags/Perpignan Matchball by Eric
ASM Clermont Auvergne Home and Away 2007-08 kitback fix by Fa'atau82
Bourgoin Home and Away 2007-08 kitback fix by Fa'atau82
Leicester Tigers Home 2007-08 minor sleeve fix by Fa'atau82
Newport Dragons Home 2007-08 kitback fix by Fa'atau82
Biarritz Olympique Pays Basque Away 2007-08 Revised Kit by Fa'atau82
Llanelli Scarlets Home and Away kitback fix by Fa'atau82
Castres Home 2006-07 by unknown (to update the game until i can make a new one)

DOWNLOAD HERE</span></span></span>

http://www.badongo.com/file/5393476<span style="font-family:Trebuchet">

Please leave rep if you feel the need :D and leave comments about v1.1 in the MUP talk thread. Enjoy!

[/b]

Thanks, but, I think there is a trouble.
I try to download it since yesterday but I can't. :wah:

Keep trying.. you may have to wait for the final patch. 93 people have downloaded this ok, but you are the 2nd to mention this. Badongo has a problem for some people, but i dont know why.

Keep trying.. you may have to wait for the final patch. 93 people have downloaded this ok, but you are the 2nd to mention this. Badongo has a problem for some people, but i dont know why. [/b]

I think that we're gonna upload the final patch here on the Download Centre, but it looks like it has some problems, so another possibility is Filefront

Hey people!
I've a little problem, I can't find the Top 14 Mod!
I need some help please. Thank's

(Sorry for my bad english =S )

Hey people!

[/b]

I think you may have to wait for the final patch. ;)

Yeh in my Megaupdatepatches there are some french kits but all the important files for the mod itself have been added since. It will be all work properly and correctly in the final download.

<div class='quotemain'>
Hey people!

[/b]

I think you may have to wait for the final patch. ;)
[/b][/quote]
Ah Okay Thank you very much! :)

Revised and corrected Bristol Rugby kits Home and Away
Away

Home

hi! sorry if the question have been pose. but on you website you say the top 14 replace super14. but i can't download the mup on you website.. can you do an another link in the forum for a better acces please? maybe the top 14 patch is not finish.

you do a very great job thanks for all really.

sorry for my english.

hi! sorry if the question have been pose. but on you website you say the top 14 replace super14. but i can't download the mup on you website.. can you do an another link in the forum for a better acces please? maybe the top 14 patch is not finish.

you do a very great job thanks for all really.

sorry for my english. [/b]

The patch is not finished yet, that's why you can't download it on our website :)

Hey would you mind posting the patch v1.1 up again please there seems to be some file movement going on at that badango site. cheers

sorry guys... can this megapatch be putted into ps2 rugby 08? thanks

ah ok... thanks the same :(... let me know if later someone will do it... thanks

This Mod will have all the kits , real names ,faces,mods and boots that are in this forum??

Status
Not open for further replies.