• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Munster v Northampton

Howlett and Dowling both in races to be fit for semi's although Howlett seems to be on caution and nothing serious.

Anyone know a site that I can go to see the whole match replayed.

I guess age and experience beats young talent - I was amazed looking at the player profiles that most of the Munster players were > 30 (compared to the Northampton ones who apart from Bruce are young). I don't know what it is about Flannery that makes him look intimidating but I'd hate to be Hartley for that game - Flannery looks like he's on coke or something.

I guess age and experience beats young talent - I was amazed looking at the player profiles that most of the Munster players were > 30 (compared to the Northampton ones who apart from Bruce are young). I don't know what it is about Flannery that makes him look intimidating but I'd hate to be Hartley for that game - Flannery looks like he's on coke or something.

Yeah, he looks like a bit of a junkiie alright...I think he has junki hair. Plus he's from Limerick.

Yeah, I think Earls was the only Munster player under 26 that was playing...(he's 22).

And on the point of Earls, he was brilliant when he was playing outside centre.

Earls seems to have learnt a lot from de Villers this season. When de Villers leaves for South Africa I hope we don't go back and have the same old Mafi and Earls combination. Perhaps a younger player to partner Earls?

Mafi is on 27 not that old. Munster need another versatile back like Earls who really in past 6months has really stepped his game up a level and looks like the serious prospect we all knew he'd become.
And Monkey nothing wrong with been from Limerick (The home of Munster Rugby :D) but well Flannery (love him or hate him) is a tough and good hooker, and i really enjoyed his battle with Hartley on Saturday.

But Veux, I agree Saints are young but while they lost the match they gained massive experience that will stand to them and if they do keep team together then they will win trophies.
And another vital cog is Mallinder. I've been studying him alot this season and for some reason I see alot of Declan Kidney in him and add in he has played in professional era too that he is destined to go to the top. He really has Saints playing argubaly the most attractive rugby around and well after 3 meetings this year I glad we got rid of them as they are a dangerous team and will forever be respected in Limerick. Also must say their fans are brilliant too and a credit to the Saints having been over there and mixing with them twice here they really do create an excellent atmosphere.

Zebo has massive potential but word is he has alot of development still to go and that he won't be rushed through, Same will apply for Butler and they will gradually be introduced through 'A' games before ML appearances.

Still suffering the effects of 28 hours on a coach and 38 pints of Guinness... Will write something one day when my brain is fully functional.

38 pint of Guinness? How did ye managed that? Each one is like a meal. So very, very filling.

I'm including the 4 I had watching Saints v Siberia tonight!

My glazed expression should say it all!!!! this was about 4 hours before I headed back to the hotel!

26201_1352203917404_1000581616_3105.jpg

You look like Herman Goering. Its that cheeky smile.

Edit: Also, if you go to watch a match with Munster playing chances are you'll at one point in the night be given a Munster flag or have one tied on you somehow. This is how I got my one after I pleaded successfully that you couldn't sew a Munster flag onto my Saracens one.

Northampton to hollyhead was 5 hours, the ferry was 3 and a half then dublin to limerick was around 3 and a half for. both legs of the journey, plus the 4 hour stop-over in dublin coming back meant I was knackered - prob\ly slept a total of 6 hours between Friday morning and Monday night!

Ah but Bullitt it was all worth it :D But the Ferry is a bummer too long although getting to San Sebastian from Shannon a complete nightmare and we flying to UK to Madrid and on or something it mental.

And Prestwick we'll always have plenty of flags to spare :D :D

Latest posts