• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Munster v Northampton

To be honest, Saints have had one or two defending shockers this season but for the most part they end up in credit rather than deficit.

Its the old Counterstrike philosophy: you're only an asset to the team if you kill more than you die.

Looks like they're on course for 29 - 28 :p

Munster 13 - 16 Saints at Halftime. Munster who? =P

Must admit, Saint's finished the better. If their flashes turn into a lightning storm Munster are in deep trouble. Also O'Gara needs to tackle.

Really impressed by Hartley so far, except that one skewed lineout. Downey and Clarke have been good too, Ashton has been effective when used, and Foden needs to kick less. Myler controlling the game brilliantly, well done Jim Mallinder, good call.

Just my 2 cents on the first half. Very clinical from the Saints, whenever they were in the Munster half they got a score. Serious questions over the Munster defence on that try. Catching is mocking is certainly true for ROG, not his finest half with the boot, 7 easy points missed, plus his tackling is **** weak as per usual. Quinlan was also very lucky not to be binned for giving away a cynical penalty. Saints should see this through though. Myler seems to have given them the stability they lacked in the pool game.

That would've been the try of the season if it'd worked
Absolutely fantastic

Munster will win in San Sebastian.

An excellent performance. Maybe this will shut up some of Tony McGahan's doubters.

Whoops, thought this was a late kickoff so have switched it on at 72 mins.

Duh

Surely that should be a card for stopping the play that close to the line? The munster player was making no effort to get off of the ball whatsoever
Also, how Flannery wasn't carded for his antics today is beyond me

However, good game by Munster, got the points where it counted, here's hoping they get smashed in the semis :p

I was very impressed with the Munster scrum. They completely turned things around from the last two meetings with Saints.

Northampton look the pick of the English teams. They've an outstanding coach and play bloody good rugby. They're long overdue a Premiership ***le and with the form they're in, I think they'll bring that crown home next month.

That's three brilliant games so far in the quarter final round. Surely I can't be the only person who thinks the quality of these games has exceeded that displayed in the entire 6 Nations?

Latest posts