• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Munster v Northampton

Geraghtys problem was always being flakey - Brilliant at his best, very average the rest of the time: An English Carlos Spencer. Sadly his early season form died when England got hold of him for the Autumn and he's never been the same player since then. Myler is a great attacking player too - not as tricky but you won't find a better passer in the sport - but he also brings the territory game in his arsenal. A much better option for knock-out competition.

As for Quinlan v Lawes in January: An experienced test player who's won the HEC vs a youngster (carrying a groin injury) in his first "big" game situation and he barely got the better of him.

If it weren't Paul Warwick playing that day, this game would be in Milton Keynes. Quinlan wasn't the savior IMO. Bollock to what Sky said.

Anyway...
SaintsManifestocopy-1.jpg

What crown do Northampton have that anyone would covet?

Saints never lookied like losing in Italy. Never let facts a get in the way of little bit of media hype, eh? ;)

I have been a bit disappointed with Bruno's srummaging, never is he dominant.

We'll need a performance like the away Perpinan one to win. Backs to the wall, star studded English team, team with something to prove

Sounds familiar and i'm suddenly more optimistic. History don't win games though.....

Munster and Leinster to make final,
We belt out amhran na bhfiann before final and well celebrate CONSISTENCY in H'Cup.

What Northampton need is maybe a few years in habit of been in hard Groups and WINNING the Groups

Rumour has it that POC didn't pass a fitness test and isn't playing (though this is just "my mates uncles dogs previous owners wife knows someone who works in the thomand park and they heard...." on the chat room of the above stream)

Last edited:
http://www.justin.tv/twomint/ <-- Game's going to be on there for any non-sky people on here

Rumour has it that POC didn't pass a fitness test and isn't playing (though this is just "my mates uncles dogs previous owners wife knows someone who works in the thomand park and they heard...." on the chat room of the above stream)

That's what's flying around munsterfans. They also seemed to be suggesting that he never was fit and was never actually gonna start...despite the team sheet saying otherwise.

Big loss if true. Mick O'Driscoll is a decent replacement but doesn't command the same respect among his teammates in my opinion. Is it just me or does Donncha O'Callaghan only seem to play well when lined up next to POC?

Someone just said DOC is out as well, though they're probably just stirring

Well that's that then. Rog's leadership skills to let Munster down.

Bloody Hell Saints...
That was shocking defending. Hopefully they can come alive a bit now, and come back. Ospreys looked almost this bad at the start of the last match

Munster 13 - 9 Northampton. Quinlan being a twat

*Edit, Olyy got there before me

Latest posts