Reds
Reds2.png

QueenslandReds.png

Natal Sharks
Natalsharks.png

thSHARKS.gif

wow, that's awesome.

Which soft do you use to make them.
I'm interested in the Chiefs; hurricanes, Crusaders if you find time for it.

If I can find the soft I'll give it a try as well on sunday. :D

Photoshop CS2, and I'll get all the Super 14 ones done this week hopefully, trying to make them all look different, because they will get boring if I keep doing the same thing :p, but yeah, I also do my own renders.

Check this out, :p The pic used for Chris Latham in the Reds sig, he's being tackled but the Tacklers hand is GONE in the sig muwhahaha
721912.jpg

Sweet as, I use CS 3, still need to refresh it, but that's something for the weekend.

Take care bro.

Hrmm then again I might re-do the Brumbies one, I don't like how it turned out.

wow, seriously this is some awesome stuff.

you say you did this in Photoshop ?
I obviously don't know enough about my photoshop. :eek:

erm, no pressure or anything, but are you gonna make a Stormers one ?

I sure am, I've been busy the past few days, but I'm going to do a few this weekend.

Hi mate, if you find time for it could you do the cheetahs as well with os ;-) and don't forget me ;-)

Thnx a lot

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (amobokobokoboko @ Oct 15 2008, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi mate, if you find time for it could you do the cheetahs as well with os ;-) and don't forget me ;-)

Thnx a lot[/b]

Oh, If I knew how to do that pics, I'd make a Georgia National Team one :wah: :wah: :( :( :(

So many requests, hard to keep up xD, but Yeah I'll do about 6 signatures this weekend.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Oct 16 2008, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (amobokobokoboko @ Oct 15 2008, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thnx a lot[/b]

Oh, If I knew how to do that pics, I'd make a Georgia National Team one :wah: :wah: :( :( :(
[/b][/quote]

Well it's actually it's not that hard, pity don't have the time to do it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (amobokobokoboko @ Oct 16 2008, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Oct 16 2008, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (amobokobokoboko @ Oct 15 2008, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thnx a lot[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Well it's actually it's not that hard, pity don't have the time to do it.
[/b][/quote]

Sweet friends of mine :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

No guyzzz, do not think I am "gently forcing you to make Georgian signature for me"

I did not mean that :D :p :D ;) do your job and be active, and also do not care about me, I'll find beautifull pictures for signature, you know Hell I have no problems with pictures especially to post :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts