• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[Natwest 6 Nations] Round 3 : Scotland Vs England 24/02/2018 16:45

Eddie Jones: "Patchell hasn't got much test experience, he may struggle with such a big occaision"

The5thOfficial: 'Oh my God, this isn't becoming of a national coach; this is bullying and blatant malicious targeting of a young player! #PrayForPatchell'

Gatland: "Hartley is a dick, a coward and I had sex with his mother last night"

The5thOfficial: 'That was before, people do change you know, he's just telling it how it is'

Come on, man...

LOL huh?

Ha ha, you've just proved my point. A comment made to an inexperienced poster ie you... and EJ's comment to an inexperienced 10. The difference was mine was a joke. EJ was bullying.

auwll.jpg

I think bullying is a bit strong. Reading opposition coaches' pre match comments isn't compulsory. Some coaches choose to keep most of their players (captain apart) away from the media prior to games.

So can ANYONE tell me why Saint EJ is on a good behaviour order?
I cannot. The only reference I know is one comment by Eddie himself saying that he was on a good behaviour order. So this could mean anything; such as Eddie putting himself on the order, Eddie just saying it as a bit of fun, or Eddie saying it as he has been formally ordered by the RFU. Who knows!

Ffs, their excuse for not citing him was that he couldn't eye gauge him properly because he had an injury in his hand... That is rediculous

Eddie Jones: "Patchell hasn't got much test experience, he may struggle with such a big occaision"

The5thOfficial: 'Oh my God, this isn't becoming of a national coach; this is bullying and blatant malicious targeting of a young player! #PrayForPatchell'

Gatland: "Hartley is a dick, a coward and I had sex with his mother last night"

The5thOfficial: 'That was before, people do change you know, he's just telling it how it is'

Come on, man...

LOL LOL You're killing me. This is about bullying of a lesser experienced player no matter how its tried to be twisted around. Sure Gatland was in the wrong as well, 7 years ago, but that doesn't make EJ right to do what he did. Give it up guys! And once again, why is EJ on a good behaviour order? Why does WR or English Rugby even issue such orders to their senior people? Unless its warranted of course!

How is that saying it as it is and Eddies comments not.

Lol

EJ comments couldn't possibly be saying it as it is because the match hadn't even be played. He was trying to play mind games we all know that ie he was being a bully when he should have risen above that.

LOL LOL You're killing me. This is about bullying of a lesser experienced player no matter how its tried to be twisted around. Sure Gatland was in the wrong as well, 7 years ago, but that doesn't make EJ right to do what he did. Give it up guys! And once again, why is EJ on a good behaviour order? Why does WR or English Rugby even issue such orders to their senior people? Unless its warranted of course!

Because EJ may be doing his usual and talking nonsense to the media? I mean seriously, he said Patchell may not be able to deal with the pressure, Wales say that every year we go to Cardiff. You lot whinged about the roof, caused the tunnel standoff, Gatland singled out Hartley, has repeatedly singled out Ford but now you get something thrown back you are all up in arms!? It's ridiculous. It's like being all up in arms every time you have a try denied whilst ignoring the numerous times England have had tries denied and we don't go crying to WR.

Seriously make sure your own house is in order before you start trying to have a go at others. Wales has been THE **** throwing and whinging rugby nation for the last half decade. There seems to be this attitude pervasive in Wales and Scotland that it's fine for you lot to throw **** yearly and whinge like crazy but the second England does something it's the biggest disaster ever, get a bit of perspective and a bit less hypocrisy. We've had years of it being dished out to us with little response so just suck it up, it's your turn to take a bit back.

Because EJ may be doing his usual and talking nonsense to the media? I mean seriously, he said Patchell may not be able to deal with the pressure, Wales say that every year we go to Cardiff. You lot whinged about the roof, caused the tunnel standoff, Gatland singled out Hartley, has repeatedly singled out Ford but now you get something thrown back you are all up in arms!? It's ridiculous. It's like being all up in arms every time you have a try denied whilst ignoring the numerous times England have had tries denied and we don't go crying to WR.

Seriously make sure your own house is in order before you start trying to have a go at others. Wales has been THE **** throwing and whinging rugby nation for the last half decade. There seems to be this attitude pervasive in Wales and Scotland that it's fine for you lot to throw **** yearly and whinge like crazy but the second England does something it's the biggest disaster ever, get a bit of perspective and a bit less hypocrisy. We've had years of it being dished out to us with little response so just suck it up, it's your turn to take a bit back.

I wasn't making this a Wales and England thing and I repeatedly have said that Gatland is no angel. Sounds a bit like now England have peaked (way too soon before the 2019 RWC btw) that you're throwing your toys out of the pram with this rant. My original post stands. LOL

I think bullying is a bit strong. Reading opposition coaches' pre match comments isn't compulsory. Some coaches choose to keep most of their players (captain apart) away from the media prior to games.

So what you're implying is that EJ said that and thought "ah it'll be ok because Patchell won't get to hear about this at all' ??? Really?

EJ comments couldn't possibly be saying it as it is because the match hadn't even be played. He was trying to play mind games we all know that ie he was being a bully when he should have risen above that.

Warren Gatlands comments about Hartley was before the game.
So how can his be saying it as it is?

Warren Gatlands comments about Hartley was before the game.
So how can his be saying it as it is?

Absolutely but a lot of that quoted was historical as well wasn't it? Again I say Gatland is no angel. But its pointless trying to deflect the point of what I was saying in the first place. And again I say that two wrongs don't make a right. Is there any more recent stuff on Gatland? I mean his interview was what, three weeks ago.

I wasn't making this a Wales and England thing and I repeatedly have said that Gatland is no angel. Sounds a bit like now England have peaked (way too soon before the 2019 RWC btw) that you're throwing your toys out of the pram with this rant. My original post stands. LOL

No your original post doesn't stand because again you are making a mountain out of a molehill when it is your side that have been some of the worst perpetrators in recent years. Want a recent Gatland one? Whinging about the TMO. Recent Wales staff? Accusing us of cheating every game. If anything you are becoming like JonesBoy on here, someone with an axe to grind who is using England losing as an excuse to start being a bit of a prat.

How about a seperate whinging about coaches thread? This is the Scotland England one if I'm not mistaken.

Latest posts