• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[Natwest 6 Nations] Round 3 : Scotland Vs England 24/02/2018 16:45

Scotland Vs England

Big game for both sides, Line ups to follow.

England to win.
Scotland at their disruptive best, but England leaden of foot and brain. I just don't understand the back row selections for England and their constant inability to control the breakdown - it's killing them. Jones has real questions to answer.
We shall completely overwhelm the Scots with the sheer power of our arrogance, England by 50.[/QUOT
Well played Scotland, a deserved victory, but a woeful England performance - we got what we deserved. Until England take the breakdown seriously and look very hard at their tactical and mental approach to the game, then we don't stand a chance at the next world cup.

Definitely the worst performance underground Jones.

And it was coming. It's been coming for a while though the casual supporter may not have seen it.

Our back row was so unbelievably bad.
Jones deserved it after his unbearable interview with chris Jones in which Brown was basically immaterial, it was just about jones bring right. And guess what, he isn't always right. At all.

Nice win Scotland outplayed England, has to be said the reffing was awful was Owens trying to give Wales a day in the outcome of the tournament?

I always had him down as one of the best refs but seriously that was appalling, Scottish players winning turn overs without being on their feet, being Part of the tackle without releasing.....

Scitland and Finn Russell were superb but this has been coming for a long time. We've been sent home ... hopefully we'll think again. We need to change our back row. Maybe it's the beer talking but I think we should get a Curry

Nah I'll just watch England's rugby World Cup win.

Maybe watch the top 10 greatest Irish rugby world flops
Well ye do ave a good 20s team so may win it.

On senior team statistically in an expectation vs achievement England are actually worst.
And for that joke to be accurate we would actually have needed to play in 10 RWCs.

Latest posts