• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Member Profiles

Name: Danny
Interests: Rugby Union, Football, Golf and Tennis.
Who do you support?: London Irish.
Do you play?: Not anymore, used to for my school.
Favourite film: Independence Day
The Meaning of Life? : Nothing, people spend far too much thinking about life rather than taking advantage of being alive.

Name: Greg
Interests: Rugby, guitar, blues music, reading, video games, movies.
Who do you support?: Ulster, London Irish, Ireland
Do you play?: On and off but results of childhood ankle operation limit opportunity.
Favourite film: The Big Lebowski.
The Meaning of Life? : Contentment.

Name: Jonny
Interests: Sport and Music
Who do you support?: Liverpool FC ;). Oh in rugby? Wales. Also have a spot for scotland since I moved here.
Do you play?: Rarely. Not as big up here.
Favourite film: Saving Private Ryan
The Meaning of Life?: Fernando Torres.

Name: Ryan
Interests: The typical teenager's interests: Rugby, Footy (soccer), Guitar, Video Games, GIRLS ;)
Who do you support?: My love for the game precedes my love for any one team.
Do you play?: Winger and, when needed, Fullback, but never at the same time :p
Favourite film: That's a tough one... my top 4 are prolly Forrest Gump, Saving Private Ryan, Anchorman, and Dodgeball.
The Meaning of Life?: Propagate the species. (thrown in for comic value)

Name: Joe
Interests: Rugby(General), Cricket, Video gaming, sports, the lady creatures.
Who do you support?: Wakefield Trinity Wildcats, Sydney Roosters.
Do you play?: Not at the moment
Positions: When I play either Scrum Half, Centre, Second Row and Hooker. very diverse I know
Favourite film: Too tough to answer but Snatch, Dirty Dancing and The Dark Knight are some of my faves.
The Meaning of Life?: Live it

Name: Jordan
Interests: Rugby, VW Enthusiast and athletics (sprinting)
Who do you support: Ospreys and St Helens
Do you play? Yes, Winger primarily but can play any other position in the backs
Favourite film: Havnt got a favourite film, love all films
The meaning of life?: God knows.......To love and be loved

Name: Egidijus
Interests: Rugby, basketball, football
Who do you support: Don't have favorite team... In national teams support my country and Ireland.
Do you play? Yes, numbers 1 to 3.
Favourite film: Green Mile, The Inside Man
The meaning of life?: lol

P.S. Glad to be here, hope I will be frequent visitor here. And SORRY for my bad english :)

I've been gone for a while, so allow me to reintroduce myself...

Name: Göran "Ron"
Interests: Rugby, Ice Hockey and Track & Field
Who do you support: Sale
Do you play? Not anymore, I retired last year after a few seasons playing lock and a shoulder injury.
Favorite movies: Some include: The Terminator, Shaun of the Dead, The Lives of Others, Das Boot and Goldfinger.
The meaning of life?: Live it to the fullest.

My name is Laurent but everyone calls me Dooley after the famous English international lock from Blackpool (don't ask me why!)... I'm 39 and I'm from France, more precisely Clermont-Ferrand, a town located right in the middle of the country. Quite logically, I've always supported the local rugby team ASM Clermont Auvergne, which used to be called simply AS Montferrand before rugby union went professional...
Apart from rugby (my only real passion), I love football (my favourite team has been Arsenal for about 20 years), weight-lifting, literature, cinema (my favourite film is 21 Grams by Mexican director Inaritu) and, of course, music (all sorts but Disturbed, Drowning Pool and Seether more particularly).
Above everything else, I love spending time with my two sons, Nicolas (9) and Antoine (7), watching games with them, playing ball...
My favourite rugby players are by far ASM Clermont n°8, Elvis Vermeulen (an unstoppable bulldozer) and silky fly-half Brock James (an unsung Aussie hero). Mafi, Nonu, Nalaga (best try-scorer in France), Sh. Williams, B. O'Driscoll, flood, D. Armitage, Powell, Leamy, Heaslip, O'Connell, Juan Smith are other players I enjoy watching...
My favourite stadium is the Millennium and the national songs I prefer are Land of My Fathers, Calon lan, Bread of Heaven, A Soldier's Song, Ireland's call and The fields of Athenry... I Also like it when the crowd sings Swing Low Sweet Chariot at Twickers... The new South African anthem isn't bad either... In France, we Just CAN'T sing at all, unfortunately...

Hi guys, Sinbad here

I love rugby so when i herd there was patches available i was here in a flash. I support Chiefs, New Zealand and Fiji.

Cheers

Sinbad

Name: Rob
Interests: Rugby, Video Games, Intrernet
Who do you support?: Ospreys, Cardiff Blues, Wales, British & Irish Lions. (I have a sport spot for Ulster for no apparent reason, and also follow the Scarlets on many occasions.)
Do you play?: Can do. Prefrably Right Wing, although I'll play left, or 12 or 15 as well.
Favourite film: Oooh... No idea. How about Walace & gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbits? Love that film.
The Meaning of Life?: 42.

Name: Mark
Interests: Rugby, League, Cricket, Rock Music (Punk, Hard rock, Metal, Alternative, Indie, Classic Rock) Regga Music
Who do you support?: Hawkes Bay Magpies, Hurricanes, All Blacks
Do you play?: Not any more
Favourite film: Trainspotting, Pulp Fiction, Lords Of Dogtown, Almost Famous

Two passions in life Sports and Music. Cant get enough of the both of them.

Ok have been lurking and occasionally posting here for a year( ever since i sat beside a fairly irate SA fan watching the tri nations in a pub in Toronto last summer which made me intrested in global opinions on rugby) and so, seeing i am bored stupid at work, i've decided to introduce myself.

Name:Conor
Interests: Rugby, Music and the Lash
Who do you support?: UCC, Munster, Ireland
Do you play?: VERY occasionally

Only got to play rugby when i came to college, and have turned from moderatly inrerested spectator to fanatic.

Name: Luís
Interests: American Football, Football, Baseball, Rugby, guitar, video games, movies.
Who do you support?: Portugal
Do you play?: At the beach.
Favourite film: Into the Wild
The Meaning of Life? : Sports and how they can affect people. Remember Nelson Mandela.

Been here a while but still haven't properly intoducem me.

Name- Iain Miles
From- Nailsea, Near Bristol
Born- 22/11/88 in Cardiff (20 y.o)
Occupation- Sports Journalism Student at Southampton Solent University.
Intrests- Sport and Music
Play?- Not since a bad knee injury suffered in 2004, want to coach in the near future.

Howdy all...

Name: Luke
Interests: Music, Rugby, Raging all night
Who do you support?: CUQ (Argentina)
Do you play?:We'll see after back surgery this summer...
Favourite film: The Endless Summer
The Meaning of Life: Go BIG or Go HOME!

Good to meet all of you,

L.Nub

Latest posts