• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New project idea for 2009-10 season

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fillypunky @ Aug 2 2009, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
you could make the "Stadio Giglio", in which Viadana will play the Haineken Cup matches, and probably some of the future ML matches.

STADIO GIGLIO
Reggio Emilia
30.000 seats
105 x 68 m

Here some pics of the stadium:

http://images.google.it/images?hl=it&s...mp;aq=f&oq=[/b]

Thanks for the info on that stadium fillypunky. I don't actually make(like in build/create) new stadiums for the game, I only "update" it.Like when I want to add the stadium of Brive into the game I will take a stadium like Bloemfontein and change its grass from that "hard" type to grass that the other French stadiums use, give it french add-boards ect...

any more changes to star players?? nyanga has one for france percy for south africa larkham for aussies lewsey for england jason robinson for england. i reckon botha matfield need one plus gethin jenkins and andrew sheridan the final one hernandez????

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sheridansharks @ Aug 4 2009, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
any more changes to star players?? nyanga has one for france percy for south africa larkham for aussies lewsey for england jason robinson for england. i reckon botha matfield need one plus gethin jenkins and andrew sheridan the final one hernandez????[/b]

Actually we have done away with the star players thing, the players that got it from the default game still have their "star abbility", if you give a player a star that didn't get one from default it won't give him a new "special abbility", its just a graphic thing(pic of a star after his name) and really a waste of time... B)

There needs to be use of the star abilities though.. Change percy for Franz Steyn to give him a massive boot and that.

Ok kitmakers get ready to make away kits for Australia and Argentina :D .As seen below I've found a way to get these two teams to have away kits, this was actually very easy to do but took a long time for me to figure it out, don't know if anyone else has figured this out yet but I have now. ;)

<div align='center'><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oRWQZ-9Mj20&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></div>

These two teams' away kits are already ingame(inside the data.gob) because when I select to play with one of them with their away kits the game loads normally...So its just a matter of replacing the away kits and mini kits with new ones.

So what do you guys think? :)

That's what we call a hardcore modder, you never give in Ross! :lol:
I knew the away kits was already in the game because i've extracted them from data.gob. I will make the new Pumas away jersey. But how is the aussie away?
How did you get the kits work? And also... there is possible to add a 3rd kit? That would be awsome!

Not sure how many of us play head to head, but what i would love to see is an All-Time Greats Patch. If any of you were playing American Football Games back in the 1990's you'll know what I mean. There was nothing more fun than getting together and playing your mates with the All Times Greats of your favorite team. There was even an early PS2 game that had an option to make the teams even for even more fun game play.

What i would propose is that TRF members from each country make a forum to vote on their all-time greats. I think it must be done by people living in the country as I love the All-Blacks and would have put Lomu on the team but many of my mates from NZ say I only saw the highlights not the thousands of times he knocked on or flat out dropped the ball before crossing the try line.

Anyway once the top 30 are chosen then the modder can begin the faces. It would have to be a roster patch not just faces. Then once it was ready for completion someone could make the number. I would propose that we make all the teams even for the best head to head game play. What I am thinking is an easy numbering system. Say a prop would be 90 in all the catagories that a prop should be strong in i.e. scrumming, tackling, and lineouts then every secondary skill they would be a 75 in for example defense, handling, passing. And then finally they would be a 60 in all skills not acustomed to their position like speed and agility. So at the ned of the day when the All-Time Wales Team took on the All-Time Springboks it would be the skill of the player not the team that won out.

The patch could even have a sound track of varies decades so a little "Welcome to the Jungle" mixed with "More Human than Human" and then some "Fuel".

Just a thought as to what I think EA would do if they took all the game play from Madden and gave us ruggers a bit of it in our game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Sep 15 2009, 08:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ok kitmakers get ready to make away kits for Australia and Argentina :D .As seen below I've found a way to get these two teams to have away kits, this was actually very easy to do but took a long time for me to figure it out, don't know if anyone else has figured this out yet but I have now. ;) These two teams' away kits are already ingame(inside the data.gob) because when I select to play with one of them with their away kits the game loads normally...So its just a matter of replacing the away kits and mini kits with new ones. So what do you guys think? :)[/b]

I m very curious to know how do you have find the way to play with the away mini kit and kit in argentina and australia, it s wonderful.
Because it give new informations for to do mods with this game and maybe it will be for me to resolved problems mini kit because i dont have possibilty to see only " right away mini kit" of north south world all stars it is strange you can see 3 mini kit but not the last.
They exist in the game filemon give good name files but impossible to see it and you cahn play game with the kit when you create it but you can not see the away right mini kit of this 3 teams.

Okay I will try my best to explain as Im currently away with work and don't have my pc.

Get the be2....xml file from the data.gob.open it with notepad.copy all the info from say Australia's line(index,string id,logo ect) and search for the 1st missing index number(think it is 37) and paste the info from Australia's line there and make sure that the index number is the missing one (37) and not the old (2) and make sure its activated.Then de-activate the old one,do not delete that line otherwise the game won't work.save it and place it in the rugby08 main folder.

By doing the above you will have created a "new" Australia team so it won't have the correct players in.Now you have to open the teams.csv file in woosaah's editor folder and add the info for the "new" Australian team in there and delete the info of the old team.save and exit and put the correct players in the team and there you go...

Hope you guys understand,will be able to give you a better tutorial when I get back at my pc again friday.

Hi intercept king, It is possible to add a stand for the perpignan stadium ? Now there are 4 stands in the stadium.
Thx for your answer.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (eric1566 @ Sep 15 2009, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi intercept king, It is possible to add a stand for the perpignan stadium ? Now there are 4 stands in the stadium.
Thx for your answer.[/b]

Maybe it's possible with the OFW, wich it's a tool for import/export parts of the .o files for PES stadiums. I use it for my faces sometimes. But it's just possible to replace parts, you can't add new parts. So i would have to take a look and see if there is a useless part and replace it by other crowd stand. Anyway if it works maybe there won't be people on that stand. I will give it a try

Hey guys, I've been reading above about the limited number of players available to use and how it determines the amount of teams you can make. Well I had the idea that maybe you could make 2 rosters that use the same graphics files, one international and one club. This would mean that all of the players in the minor national teams would be free to make new clubs. Then you could use the World Cup format for a World Club Championship or something. Anyway just an Idea, I have no talent for this sort of thing but I thought you guys might be able to make something happen.

Nice breakthrough, but do Wallabies have a change kit? I suppose we could invent one? That might make a fun project!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Sep 19 2009, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nice breakthrough, but do Wallabies have a change kit? I suppose we could invent one? That might make a fun project![/b]

Well the away kit of the Wallabies that is in the game is a white one, so maybe make a new HD kit with white as the base with gold/yellow and green...

They have an Away kit made up, but never use it, you can't buy it but they do have one.

Latest posts