• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

In my other league I have Rodgers, Lacy and Cobb. It's a big day. But no, I wont be up. Got to actually do some hard work tomorrow for once.

Anyone staying up to watch it?

For the fantasy was there a deadline for stting your team? I only did it today and I'm not sure if it'll be my team for this round.

I have just signed up for 5 free fantasy leagues, on my none money account in Yahoo, so think you will be fine.

the drafts are in like a hour.

Hate how TNF games are bloody 1:30 Am, may watch the first half and see how it is going.

In my other league I have Rodgers, Lacy and Cobb. It's a big day. But no, I wont be up. Got to actually do some hard work tomorrow for once.

Someone is going to get sherminated, although Lacy may do some damage.

Anyone staying up to watch it?

For the fantasy was there a deadline for stting your team? I only did it today and I'm not sure if it'll be my team for this round.

I staying up and set mine up too today so hopefully it'll stick.

Damn trade is still going through. It's obviously a mistake, so can Feic (think you're the league manager) please veto to cancel it?

Think the Packers have a decent chance this year if they can keep Rodgers fit, coming up against the Seahawks in the first game was probably a good thing, as they can now concentrate on the rest of the season.

BG8, you should be fine. You can change players all the way up until kickoffs, so unless you meant to sit GB/Sea players, you'll be able to change all the way up to the Sunday early KO's.

Damn trade is still going through. It's obviously a mistake, so can Feic (think you're the league manager) please veto to cancel it?

Think the Packers have a decent chance this year if they can keep Rodgers fit, coming up against the Seahawks in the first game was probably a good thing, as they can now concentrate on the rest of the season.

BG8, you should be fine. You can change players all the way up until kickoffs, so unless you meant to sit GB/Sea players, you'll be able to change all the way up to the Sunday early KO's.

I veto to keep it going through :D You should of hit reject if you didn't want the trade ;)

Damn Seattle looked good. Arguably better, certainly attacking wise, than last year. Green Bay couldnt cope, tried to force things and failed.

I dunno if I can, I'm pretty sure I didn't give myself that option when I set the league up. I'll have a look...

What about the smaller guy???? SexNEggs have been trying to pull off a major coup for years and now the authority comes to veto it ????? :O

Agreed re Seattle. They look hell of alot more powerful and varied compared to last year.

Can the league manager in the TRF Fantasy Football League change Roster Lock Type from First Game to Game Time please? It seems as though all lineups were locked once the Thursday Night game kicked off rather than the norm which is to allow lineup changes until kickoff in every game (assuming a player hasn't already started).

Can the league manager in the TRF Fantasy Football League change Roster Lock Type from First Game to Game Time please? It seems as though all lineups were locked once the Thursday Night game kicked off rather than the norm which is to allow lineup changes until kickoff in every game (assuming a player hasn't already started).
Yeah just noticed that myself when I was thinking of making a couple of alterations.
Also people need to veto this damn accidental trade! (I'll just have to drop out of the league if not, and dump all my remaining players on waiver)

Last edited:
http://giferator.easports.com/

This looks like an amazing thing

IdB7YHv.gif

Yeah just noticed that myself when I was thinking of making a couple of alterations.
Also people need to veto this damn accidental trade! (I'll just have to drop out of the league if not, and dump all my remaining players on waiver)

if needs be I could use 1 or2 more.

Is Dolphins really that good or Patriots just poor?
Very impressive 2nd half from Miami

Latest posts