• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Northampton Saints - Leicester Tigers (14/04/2012, 14:15)

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
Aviva%20Premiership.png

Franklin's Gardens (14/04/2012, 14:15)
Northampton.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Leicester.png

Live on ESPN​

1st half on ESPN Classic. 429 on Sky. 2nd half listed on ESPN after Everton vs Liverpool <_<.

Don't understand why a load of overpaid 5yr old girls gets precedence over a real sport =/
Should've stuck the wendyballers on ESPN classic, and the whole of this game on ESPN

Cause it's FA Cup semi final between Liverpool and Everton. yawn :boredom:

Some skillz shown but Agulla to let Alice in for his sides second try

I'm annoyed for the opposite reason, I can watch the first half on my online sky go account but when it switches to ESPN I can't watch the second half. I don't get why I can watch ESPN classic as I don't have any sort of subscription to ESPN

Allen looking very lively. Ashton looking sharper too.

Flood looking good with ball in hand too, getting his centres into the game well.

Last edited:
Northampton been watching Keith Earl's Tackling Tips 101 on DVD?

Hamilton nearly wasted that outside space, and diggin should have made that tackle. On this form Leicester are by quite some way the best English team, and are a joy to watch to be honest.

Flood and Youngs both looking much better than they have in about a year or so. Amazing what a bit of confidence does to them.

Smug Tigers fans are just unbearable
Saints fans are just as bad, to be fair - a draw would've been the only good outcome (but then you'd get both sides moaning about how the ref cheated them out of a win :p )

Smug Tigers fans are just unbearable
The reason why, when we beat them 17-12 a couple of seasons ago, I transformed (momentarily, obviously) into the biggest **** in the whole of south Wales.

Latest posts