• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Northampton Saints vs Munster

That's a good Saints team. Is Chris Ashton back in favour or are injuries to other players the real reason he's in the team? I notice Diggin is nowhere to be found in the 23. Is he out injured?

Squad rotation I believe, Diggers been nowhere to be seen for a few weeks. that said, Ashtons game has come on leaps and bounds of late (he's still not the player I hoped he would be, but never mind).

Quinlan will have Hartley, Lawes and Best in the bin/red carded before there is 15 minutes on the clock :p

Poor discipline has hurt Munster so far this season, so I'm glad to see those 3 included. Wilson is a decent player, but I don't think he is up to a match like this either.

Downey is going to be smashed by Mafi at least once.

Northampton have the upper hand at the scrum, Munster upper hand at the lineout.

ROG to have a good game now that his minder is back in the 7 jersey and Warwick coming in to the line taking the pressure off him.

JdV to score an intercept try.

Warwick to score at least one dropgoal.

Munster by 8.

I'd still be worried about ROG his confidence seems to be shot, whether that'll improve with the return of both Warwick and Wallace remains to be seen, but his interview on Sky portrayed a broken man

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Oct 9 2009, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'd still be worried about ROG his confidence seems to be shot, whether that'll improve with the return of both Warwick and Wallace remains to be seen, but his interview on Sky portrayed a broken man[/b]

havent got Sky anymore. When was this? What he say?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Oct 9 2009, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Oct 9 2009, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd still be worried about ROG his confidence seems to be shot, whether that'll improve with the return of both Warwick and Wallace remains to be seen, but his interview on Sky portrayed a broken man[/b]

havent got Sky anymore. When was this? What he say?
[/b][/quote]

not so much what he said, just his manner. Was on yesterday before the Worcester Montpellier match.

Here's the link - http://www.skysports.com/video/clips/0,237...5617848,00.html

Only Stuart Barnes would open an interview by saying "You had a great season... But what was the WORST bit?".

Have to say very happy with Team but amazed by bench. 6-2 split is interesting and although Hurley is unlucky to miss out Dowling has never let us down.

The team much more better balance and ROG will play much better now that Warwick is back to just share the responsibilities.
In the pack, while Buckley isn't best scrummaging, he will carry ball in open play.
Wallace and Quinlan make massive difference and were both badly missed from start last week.

On reading saints team i confident we can take them if we play it right.

I do worry though about Foden and if we kick sloppy ball he has pace to punish :(

But at least he back fullback and not scrum-half B) Watching him last year at 9 he made some brilliant breaks at 9 that we would've had to worry.

SaintsManifestocopy.jpg

Yeah is that hanging as players go out to pitch or what!!

And Teh is Myler on bench tomorrow due to injury or just struggleng to get into team past few weeks due to Geraghty's form

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Oct 10 2009, 12:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
And Teh is Myler on bench tomorrow due to injury or just struggleng to get into team past few weeks due to Geraghty's form[/b]

He was injured against Worcester, since when Geraghty has nigh on made the 10 shirt his own. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a run tomorrow though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Oct 10 2009, 12:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What crown are they coveting exactly Mite?[/b]

The 100% crown! :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 9 2009, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Oct 8 2009, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
premiership teams are copping on to Europe again?[/b]

God, heaven forbid that Premiership sides are level top with the French in representation terms at the finals with 7 a piece over the last 9 years, and 2 years ago it was an all GP final between Tigers and Wasps... Not ever in the running, are they... :rolleyes:
[/b][/quote]
Well, yah. But they should dominate with the French every year. Bit like the debate over England's national team, and I believe I know where you stand on that one!

Does anyone know if the match is being shown online somewhere? I've no access to Sky this week and really want to see the match.

Also search on justin.tv, after kickoff, probabaly be on there as well (it's where i watched last nights leinster/irish match)

not sure he should have taken that on, easy saying in hindsight but lineout would have been the better option.

Latest posts