• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Official RFU announcement and screens for The Rugby World Cup 2011 Official Game

gief time machine so it can be august already! this looks so good! Well done hb keep up the great work! Cant wait to play this!

Err the Scrums look the same as Rugby 08 :\ with the flankers and number 8 holding their arms straight out. As for a fully licenced England squad :\ the only players I know in the England Squad are Manu Tuilagi, Chris Ashton and Matt Banahan, Whoever gets Samoa's licence wins for me I guess, but it's looking like I"ll be stuck with Rugby Challenge as I only have a PC and don't want to buy a console. Guess I'll have to live with the Super 15 teams from Aus and NZ and the Wallabies and All Blacks.

Err the Scrums look the same as Rugby 08 :\ with the flankers and number 8 holding their arms straight out. As for a fully licenced England squad :\ the only players I know in the England Squad are Manu Tuilagi, Chris Ashton and Matt Banahan, Whoever gets Samoa's licence wins for me I guess, but it's looking like I"ll be stuck with Rugby Challenge as I only have a PC and don't want to buy a console. Guess I'll have to live with the Super 15 teams from Aus and NZ and the Wallabies and All Blacks.

Don't forget the Aviva Premiership and the USA Eagles

Great looking screens. Humble Pie is on the menu for many people right now!

The stadium looks great. The rest of the graphics look very good to, although I think Sidhe's graphics are a bit better. Their scrums look more realistic, and the players look a bit more natural.
The game play is probably going to have to be great for me to buy this as I don't have an Xbox 360 or PS3 (I would have to borrow my brothers)

Great looking screens. Humble Pie is on the menu for many people right now!

Second this. Isn't it funny how many people are quick to criticise a whole game on graphics without seeing anything more? But, now the graphics are looking good, everyone is back on the bandwagon.

None of this has changed my opinion on either game. The proof, as they say, will be in the pudding.

Second this. Isn't it funny how many people are quick to criticise a whole game on graphics without seeing anything more? But, now the graphics are looking good, everyone is back on the bandwagon.

None of this has changed my opinion on either game. The proof, as they say, will be in the pudding.
..I never understood that phrase...in fairness how many crimes have been solved by detectives finding integral pieces of evidence within a warm desert...?

..I never understood that phrase...in fairness how many crimes have been solved by detectives finding integral pieces of evidence within a warm desert...?

Having read the entire Sherlock Holmes library, I tell you you'd be surprised.

Nah just kidding, it's none.

I didn't realise it had anything to do with crimes?! I believe the full saying is 'the proof of the pudding is in the eating' - which makes slightly more sense as it relates to the act of experiencing it for yourself, as opposed to 'the proof is in the pudding' which doesn't really mean anything...

P.S. Did I just ruin that joke?

I didn't realise it had anything to do with crimes?! I believe the full saying is 'the proof of the pudding is in the eating' - which makes slightly more sense as it relates to the act of experiencing it for yourself, as opposed to 'the proof is in the pudding' which doesn't really mean anything...

P.S. Did I just ruin that joke?
And my life :(

I Bloody knew it, looking GREAT, Those Screens are a Dream!

Sentiments exactly. I take back everything bad I said about this game. The players look better than the players in fifa 11. Awesome job, now we can be certain that gameplay is good as mentioned by the HB studios and also the players look real. Great stuff HB bravo!!!!!!!!!!

Looks good. Besides international sides, is there going to be any Aviva premiereship, Top 14 or Super Rugby teams?

And is it going to be released in New Zealand??

Do the players call penalties against themselves or do the invisible ref and camouflaged touch judges magically appear out of nowhere?

Do the players call penalties against themselves or do the invisible ref and camouflaged touch judges magically appear out of nowhere?

HB signed a deal with the Predator Franchise.

Latest posts