• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Otago Squad

J

Juggernaut

Head Coach: Steve Martin

Asst. Coach: Glen Moore

Jeremy Aldworth, Aaron Bancroft, Callum Bruce, Keith Cameron, Tom Donnelly, Alipate Fatafehi, Karne hesketh, Charlie Hore, Glen Horton, Ross Kennedy, Chris King, Uili Koloofai, Jason MacDonald, Brett Mather, Peter Mirrielees, Toby Morland, Craig Newby [Capt], Chris Noakes, Matt Saunders, Ben Smith, Chris Smylie, Alando Soakai, Ezra Taylor, Adam Thomson, Jed Vercoe, George Whitelock, Greg Zampach.

Not considered because of International duties were Anton Oliver, Carl Hayman & Nick Evans while Craig Clare & James Ryan were ruled out because of injury. Filipo Levi has left for Japan.

[So who are the 1st 5's in this team now that Evans has gone? And why has Ross Kennedy left wellington, is he hoping to get selected for the highlanders and maybe get more gametime?]

And why has Ross Kennedy left wellington, is he hoping to get selected for the highlanders and maybe get more gametime? [/b]

That sounds right anyways and in my opinion would be the best decision for him, knowing Levi has joined that massive exodus up north.

Chris Noakes is also a very talented first five.

Kennedy will be handy for the ANZC but I doubt he will crack the Highlanders with Donnelly and Ryan being walk up starters.

In a pre-season result from Saturday we beat Canterbury 30-5.

Alipate Fatafehi <--------- is guy is absolute rubbish !!! I can't believe Martin is considering playing him at Full Black.

Didn't Otago learn their lesson from last year with this guy, it's like because he is a big, fast , pacific islander he must have the potential to be great ..... YEAH RIGHT !!!!

Latest posts