• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pick a player: Eliminate him from rugby union.

I choose the least talented child at your respective local clubs who still shows incredible heart and joy for the game who stubbornly shows up every week for training, even though he has two left feet, who slowly begins to develop through sheer triumph of the will alone and who will, through persistence grow into first a good player, and then a star of the international game.
I choose him.

I choose the least talented child at your respective local clubs who still shows incredible heart and joy for the game who stubbornly shows up every week for training, even though he has two left feet, who slowly begins to develop through sheer triumph of the will alone and who will, through persistence grow into first a good player, and then a star of the international game.
I choose him.

I already said Danny barrett

He looks weirdly like a young A'Merikano on Erasmus with me only with a confusing mix of muscles and an Ariana Grande ponytail.

Aka what every mid 20s American white dude who thinks they are too cool to conform wants to look like.

I'd say Biggar but literally every other option would improve the team. So Brown

Feel bad wishing the end of anyones career but.... that agro little Argentinian halfback can **** off!

In terms of thugs you couldn't beat Clark and Huget.

Huget hasn't got the balls to be a thug.

- - - Updated - - -

That Sexton, with a face like a squashed rat! Should be playing soccer!
Still, his mum might love him!

No votes for Hartley yet?

For me it's got to be 36. The hair, the voice, but mainly that he had all the tools to sort out our 12 problem, but didn't get close.

And if we can vanish a club it has to be Gloucester for having, and failing to develop, some serious English talent. How many caps should 36, Forrester, JSD, Morgan and Kvesic etc have racked up? Great traditional club, but something's been up there for a while...

Harsh but somewhat fair.

Probably the one I'd disagree with is that I don't think you can blame Gloucester for JSD's lack of caps - his whole career he was either broken (averaged under 20 games a year throughout his Glocs career) or victim to the 'he's not big enough' argument.

On a related note, I'd vote for Willie Heinz - can't pass, can't kick, slow and keeping two very talented young lads (Braley and Vellacott) from getting valuable game time.

Mind you, to OH's original comment - Dan Robson left because Gloucester wouldn't play him and look at him now.

All a bit depressing really.

For me you can pick any one of Rhys Webb, Dan Biggar, Conor Murray, Chris Ashton or Callum Clarke

For me you can pick any one of Rhys Webb, Dan Biggar, Conor Murray, Chris Ashton or Callum Clarke

You can add Dupuy, Attoub, McRae and he pretty much universal agreement there, bring in Mealamu if you don't mind the kiwis disagreement

If you could stop one player playing another match who'd it be

You boys are way too late to this party. I had that power a while back, I used it wisely and now no-one has to endure the ****-thick man-child Manu Tuilagi anymore.

No need to thank me.

Can't name a single player so this would be some of mine:

Biggar
Webb
Hogg
Barclay
Parisse (yep I think he's a complete ***)
Huget
Hooper (it's that psychopathic face...)
Clark
Etzebeth
Ashton

Toby Flood who must be rugby's biggest b***h

True story. Ashton scored a try against Italy doing the whole splash thing. The Italians got the hump and started kicking off, Toby Flood rushed and said " yes we know he's a ****" and defused the situation. Any one who calls Chris Ashton a **** cannot be all bad

Took me about ten years to work out what the crossed out word was...I blame the Grimbergen

Hey @The Alpha Bro how do you like the Grimbergen here?

I like the amber, I've moved on to whatever fancy bottled Belgian **** is served at this stage though, I can't pretend to be snobby on Grimbergen!

Last edited by a moderator: