• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pick a player: Eliminate him from rugby union.

Can't believe someone said Toby morher****ing Flood.

I'm raging so damn hard right now. Like catching your girlfriend cheating on you rage.

I'm going to neg someone ............

I like Toby, for an ugly outhalf he did well!

What you on about bro?
images

Hogg/Biggar... both of them are just Dicks rly.... Laidlaw as well actually, he is also just not very good but gets hyped up so much...

Hogg/Biggar... both of them are just Dicks rly.... Laidlaw as well actually, he is also just not very good but gets hyped up so much...

Laidlaw hyped!? Even the Scots don't want him back in the team.

SH - I have to go for the aforementioned Eztebeth. I could happily club Mapimpi over the head for his celebration too, particularly if he is doing it for mobile phone sponsorship.

NH - any of the thuggish Belgian side who prefer fighting to rugby. Duncan Weir (mercy killing) or Basteraud for being the least talented player to ever put on a French jersey and virtually unable to pass the ball. Infuriating!

Overall - Eztebeth. Just comes across as a grade A brat. Can't believe he was recently given the captaincy.

Laidlaw hyped!? Even the Scots don't want him back in the team.

SH - I have to go for the aforementioned Eztebeth. I could happily club Mapimpi over the head for his celebration too, particularly if he is doing it for mobile phone sponsorship.

NH - any of the thuggish Belgian side who prefer fighting to rugby. Duncan Weir (mercy killing) or Basteraud for being the least talented player to ever put on a French jersey and virtually unable to pass the ball. Infuriating!

Overall - Eztebeth. Just comes across as a grade A brat. Can't believe he was recently given the captaincy.
Hacing played much of my age-grade rugby in Belgium, I can wholeheartedly agree, at u12's, once saw a boy stamp on another boys face after he had scored a try... no remorse and a hospital visit with lots of stictches to the cheeks

Caucaunibuca for being the most naturally gifted footballer who didn't ever want to train.

webb
ashton
brown
hogg
parisse (will try to litterally maim you)

was going to add flood, but that story saved his career
was also going to say hartley, but george will hopefully do my job for me

liam williams can really **** me off too

this is good therapy.
:)

edit: forgot....biggar

May well get stick for this but GAVIN HENSON.

So much promise and talent and he literally p-ed it all away.

I am aware that in 2005 he was possibly THE best player in certainly the Northern Hemisphere, but drink plus idiot 'mates' ruined him. I can remember him throwing up over Mr. Chris Brain's shoes in The Crawshay Arms, Cardiff.

Chris Brain was the Chairman of SA Brain, so it was kind of a big deal.

Latest posts