• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Player who shames you most.

correct, young sambaddy.

Ma'a Nonu shames me because he wears eye liner and/or mascara.

correct, young sambaddy.

Ma'a Nonu shames me because he wears eye liner and/or mascara.
[/b]

He makes up for it by being an amazing player though.

Over the years I've come to detest Peter Stringer, for many reasons... [/b]

None of which you care to actually mention. :rolleyes:

Spaaaaaaaam, glorious spaaaaaaaam!

correct, young sambaddy.

Ma'a Nonu shames me because he wears eye liner and/or mascara. [/b]

1-5.jpg

Do I really need to? The main one is that he's always too worried about trying to do the refs job instead of giving his backs some quick ball, he's even been dropped from Munster now, surely that's the end of him...

nonu_stringer_test1_p.jpg

I hate Stringer's moaning and whining and stamping his feet at the back of rucks. And also he offers nothing.

<div class='quotemain'> correct, young sambaddy.

Ma'a Nonu shames me because he wears eye liner and/or mascara. [/b]

1-5.jpg

[/b][/quote]

That deserves a plus rep right there!

Has to be Johnny Howard.

I really detest this player. He is arrogant, plays better out of position. Has been terrible cover for our first choice s-h (notably Mark Robinson), and his attitude is poor.

Where to start?

Not so much players....

If it was last year, it would be the Australian selectors for picking George Gregan.

The ARU for not offering Peter Hewitt enough to stay in Australia or at the very least, given him a go in the Wallabies jersey.

The ARU for letting Chris Latham go overseas next year.

The Waratahs for buying a lemon in Timana Tahu.

The Waratahs for basically not signing most of the players that came from NSW teams (clubs like Randwick) but went on to be founding members of our most successful Super 14 province, the Brumbies.

The Waratahs for letting Chris Latham go to the QLD Reds.

Also, the Waratahs for buying the best natural talent I've ever seen in Nathan Blacklock and then not using him and dumping him back to league because he showed too much flair.

Matt Dunning for his drop goal when we needed the bonus point to make the finals. A prop forward scoring a first class drop goal for crying out loud!

The ARU for dumping John O'Neill for a time.

The Western Force for using underhand tactics to rob the other states of their talent.

The Western Force for covering up about 5 Matt Henjak dramas and paying people off for their silence.

The Waratahs for not dumping Ewen MacKenzie after last season's debarcle.

The Waratahs for signing Lote Tuquiri over nuturing junior rugby talent.

The Waratahs for their hilarious marketing campaign "Get Tah'd"... Get 'Tard more like.

The Waratahs for locking David Campese out of any assistant roles and then seeing him go to South Africa where he coached the backline of a grand finalist team... good work Waratahs.

Marcus Di Rollo, if I never see that c*** in a Scotland shirt again I'll die a happy man.

Where to start?

Not so much players....

If it was last year, it would be the Australian selectors for picking George Gregan.

The ARU for not offering Peter Hewitt enough to stay in Australia or at the very least, given him a go in the Wallabies jersey.
[/b]

Gregan was by far the best Australian halfback last year. Cordingley was mostly out due to injury. Holmes probably should've been given a go at some stage but not in an important starting role. And the rest of the contenders were hopeless.

Also, Peter Hewat was NEVER good enough to play for Australia. I've seen better tackling techniques in touch football.

Anyways...

At the moment I'm ashamed that the Brumbies have kept Gene Fairbanks and allowed the Faingaa brothers to go to Queensland. The potential in those two players was much more important than keeping Fairbanks and trying to lure Stephen Moore. In my opinion.

Over the years I've come to detest Peter Stringer, for many reasons... [/b]

As a Leinster fan you have alot to be ashamed of, Bernard Jackman being one.

As a Munster fan the amount of stupid penalties Donnacha O' Callaghan gives away is unbelievably annoying. Still I don't hate him as much as you Saints fans hate that Johnny Howard. Anthony Horgan and Brian Carney seriously **** me off just by being part of our squad and taking game time away from an up-and-coming star like Keith Earls

ah jackman hasnt let leinster down a good solid provincial player unlike that chris whitaker who i personally despise for some reason

ah jackman hasnt let leinster down a good solid provincial player unlike that chris whitaker who i personally despise for some reason
[/b]

A lot of Australians used to despise Chris Whitaker too, except for the Sydney media - they thought he was better than Gregan.

This is actually a easy one, I would say Bolla Conradie, I'm sorry to say he is a South African. Wish he will move somewhere.

Nicolas Jeanjean from Stade Français - still can't believe that he won an H-Cup with Toulouse and got selected a few times for France.

One of his greatest accomplishment is certainly in 2004 in a Stade Français - Toulouse game. He tries to stop Dominici and... hit his own partner Heymans with a sort of wrestling move. Dominci scored the easiest try of his career that day.

Take a look : http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=TJBxW5gftm8

Latest posts