• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Player who shames you most.

Hi!

There are 2 rugby players that I shame...the first one in Springer, the second one is Shane Williams!

bye!

Epi Taione... I hate that man with every fibre in my body
[/b]
Hey Steve-o Taione is the most hated man( plus Rob Andrew) at Kingsholm. Our hooker Ollie Azam beat the **** out of him and knocked him into the opposition dugout a few years back. The ****** went and said Ollie had racially abused him in the aftermath even though his best friend and flatmate at the time was Terry Fanolua( a Samoan). The guys a discrace and I look forward to venting my spleen at him next season when he`s back in the prem.

Think there is allot of players out there who doesn't fit a team.
They usually dont last, or in South Africa they don't .
Picking a player on consistecy should eliminate a shamefull player from playinf for your club!
In theory anyway!
I would say JP Nel from the Bulls is a weakpoint therefor my shamefull player.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Hey Steve-o Taione is the most hated man( plus Rob Andrew) at Kingsholm. Our hooker Ollie Azam beat the **** out of him and knocked him into the opposition dugout a few years back. The ****** went and said Ollie had racially abused him in the aftermath even though his best friend and flatmate at the time was Terry Fanolua( a Samoan). The guys a discrace and I look forward to venting my spleen at him next season when he`s back in the prem.
[/b][/quote]
Luckily he isn't sticking around for the Currie Cup. Apparently he'll be with Western Province and then head to England at the end of season

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Hey Steve-o Taione is the most hated man( plus Rob Andrew) at Kingsholm. Our hooker Ollie Azam beat the **** out of him and knocked him into the opposition dugout a few years back. The ****** went and said Ollie had racially abused him in the aftermath even though his best friend and flatmate at the time was Terry Fanolua( a Samoan). The guys a discrace and I look forward to venting my spleen at him next season when he`s back in the prem. [/b][/quote]

Oh yeah Samoans and Tongans have always gotten along :rolleyes:

But your right though he is a bit of a twat. I'm surprised they actually let him still play after that stupid headbutt manuever he performed early on in the season.

Latest posts