• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Playstation 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The web browsers fine, you only have to download the latest firmware and the 60g is the one that plays ps2 games. :)

is the browser good
can u post on TRF?
is it quickish?
try and post on TRF now with PS3?

I have a 60gb, ps2 compatible model. I honestly hardly ever use the PS2 games on it. Only God Of War I & II. That's about it.

have u signed into jap/us psn store?
can u have multiple log ins?
i wish to be world wide enabled
i may have one 2day
jbhifi selling 40gb model for $588

Yes you can create multiple regional log-ins. I have a US and New Zealand/Australian one, as well as a Japan/Hong Kong one.

this is awesome news on all fronts
may try and get 1 today if there is any left
my first browse moment i will post on trf in here

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Sep 10 2008, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
getting one next week hopefully
spillthe beans
has anyone played an overseas game
how is online?
does anyone have hooked up to LCD monitor via HDMI to DVI?[/b]
Yes to all.......HDMI is THE WAY to go when connecting to lcd or plasma TV's that are HD. Red, Yellow, White does not cut it anymore.

Anyway welcome to the world of PSN :lol: Hours of fun on the money FREE hassle FREE network.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Sep 11 2008, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
this is awesome news on all fronts
may try and get 1 today if there is any left
my first browse moment i will post on trf in here[/b]
It is easier to browse on the net if you have a 1080 TV.....so you can see clearly the details....otherwise it can be typically TV blocky type.

By the way regarding PS2 games....I mean...what the hell lol! You don't buy a Ferrari to do the shopping or tow the caravan. Chuck those silly PS2 graphics away forever and only play PS3 games. What an insult PS2 games are to the beauty that is Playstation 3.

Actually so many people agree that Fifa08 is a real insult to PS3 power...hopefully Fifa09 would be the real version of a next gen game:)

yeah i gotto get a new monitor that is HDCP compatible - mine isnt
i wont be able to do that until after the raiders game - so all weekend really, as i'll be the drunkest man in australia - win or lose

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Sep 11 2008, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Actually so many people agree that Fifa08 is a real insult to PS3 power...hopefully Fifa09 would be the real version of a next gen game:)[/b]
You are so lucky FIFA 07 next made it on the PS3, you would be thanking your lucky stars for 08 with the rubbish that was served up with FIFA 07....
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Sep 11 2008, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i wont be able to do that until after the raiders game - so all weekend really, as i'll be the drunkest man in australia - win or lose[/b]
Are you challenging me to a drunk off? :D

Geez you've changed it GG? I'll add you. Can't play you till '09 though. Unless you have COD4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts