• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pool 3 (Sale, Saracens, Scarlets, Toulon)

Wouldn't mind seeing Sale go after some SH forwards to bring in mid season.

Hahahaha
Maybe if you've got webbed feet and six fingers and munch turnips 24/7

Don't be mean on the forum. People from Norfolk may not look normal but not even they are stupid enough to think that.

I reckon Scarlets vs Toulon could be an "upset" as Scarlets have been stiffening up front and gelling a bit in the backs over the last month or two. Game of the day for me as I think Clermont might have too much for Ulster.

Scarlets entertaining and utterly dominant. 10-0 but could have been 20+ up with better try line execution. They are already running out of forwards though so it's still a 50/50 game for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Worth watching if only to see what the hell Nonu is doing with his hair! Reckon he wants a move to Leinster.

- - - Updated - - -

Third botched move by Scarlets at the tryline. This game should be over. Infuriating.

Great rugby from Scarlet. Toulon getting ****ed and they don't like it. Toulon getting aggressive with frustration

Scarlets entertaining and utterly dominant. 10-0 but could have been 20+ up with better try line execution. They are already running out of forwards though so it's still a 50/50 game for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Worth watching if only to see what the hell Nonu is doing with his hair! Reckon he wants a move to Leinster.

- - - Updated - - -

Third botched move by Scarlets at the tryline. This game should be over. Infuriating.

We could use some cover if Noel Reid gets an injury during international windows!

Scarlets will be in the Pro12 playoffs despite their poor start to the season if they can avoid injury. They seem a more solid squad across the pitch this year for some reason. Think they'll have to forget about a bonus point here and just try to get the win.

The match is unrecognisable from the first 30mins. Little entertainment now. If this is typical of French rugby they are welcome to it! Fancy Toulon to pinch it with their bench.

After that performance I have to wonder if Halfpenny will be in a Scarlets shirt next year!

It seems that Toulon may not make it through to the Q finals!
Ain't that a shame!!

Latest posts