• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Ins and Outs

There must be a fair bit of business left to be done. The 'outs' are definitely a lot bigger than the 'ins' for most clubs.

I never quite understand why some transfers aren't announced for ages. Matt Symons to Quins was known for about 3 months before it was formally announced.

There must be a fair bit of business left to be done. The 'outs' are definitely a lot bigger than the 'ins' for most clubs.

I never quite understand why some transfers aren't announced for ages. Matt Symons to Quins was known for about 3 months before it was formally announced.
Charlie Mathews deal needed to be finalised I think

Chiefs have signed no one but cuthbert? And extended cordero. But let go a number of decent players go, was hoping a big signing, a No. 8 to replace waldrom amd horstmen.

Chiefs have signed no one but cuthbert? And extended cordero. But let go a number of decent players go, was hoping a big signing, a No. 8 to replace waldrom amd horstmen. Don't think we need many changes just an out and out no 8, a lock and a plan b. With the players weve let go we definatly have space in the cap.

Sides that make it to the top start to struggle with recruitment/retention in the following years as the salary expectations of premiership winning players rises dramatically. Quins, Saints and Tigers have shown this in recent times. The only team which managed to not only retain their squad - but also further strengthen it - was Saracens... and I seem to remember some kind of salary cap, er, disagreements that might have helped with that.

Latest posts