Premiership Semi: Leicester Tigers vs Northampton Saints

Who's going to Twickenham

• Leicester

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Northampton

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agulla, with Smith to 13. Still pretty potent.

I won't be back tonight, see you whenever!

Last edited:
Definitely, Agulla a brilliant player
Tuilagi warming up though so he'll still be on

Funny how there's always punches thrown around when Nothampton is playing...Surely a coincidence...:rolleyes:

Unbelievable Punch! Could potentially ruin this game, Ashton is bloody lucky to still be with it after that...

Alasena can be bloody unstopabble when the trynlines in his sights. Not the greatest attempt at a tackle though.

Chuster and Ayerza FTW!!
The refereeing will be the topic of the week imo, although if Saints were to win it, they would've won it anyway.
I think that if Saints can hire a better FH and some depth in the forwards for next year, they would do even better.

Fairly good 2nd half(compared to the Leinster game), not sure who i wanted to win Leicester were better and deserved it though.

Bloody hell, that was a hell of a punch! Very surprised Ashton stayed on his feet after that. Long ban coming Manu's way.

Ended up running to the library to watch that punch after seeing the status on Fb Olyy....worth it :p
By god he took it well to be fair....Had he took it to the jaw however we can safely assume that would be good night joe doyle...

In fairness a punch is a punch...he didn't go out of his way to do something sly or cowardly like a gouge or a stamp..I hope if he gets banned it wont be anything more than 2 weeks or so

Completely outrageous. I recon the ref should review all card decisions at half time and be able to amend them accordingly. Leicester won because the tj screwed Northampton over, sent one of their players off and didn't make sure Leicester didn't have 14 men for the rest of the match. Also Ashton seemed to be suffering from that punch all through the game, so Manu basically put one of their best players out as well. Absolutely disgusting.

Other than that, what can you do? I think Northampton would be better placed if they'd utilized Geraghty and Ansboro earlier, or even all through the season. Their backline doesn't seem good enough to win ***les at the moment, especially the fly half spot.

Latest posts