• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ps3 Fifa 08 TRF Tornament

lol i have had my plan for ages, cant remember down/up something like 2mb down 512 up 25gig month for 50. dont have any problem with lag with any game i have played on ps3. i could be 1mb up but i am sure its 512up.

i am with slingshot and they dont do that plan anymore, ia m lucky eh. 25gig is heaps, but i always go over it, mainly cause of work though. I should actually say that work pays for $40 bucks of my plan :)

This brings up a good point. What is the best deal in the country (NZ) for this kind of thing?

Telstra Cable would be very good for this. Probably a bit of over kill for some of the plans though.

i know my sister is on a 10mb down connection (at least anyway, she was downloading at close to two MB sec which is the fastest i have seen in new zealand anyway, not counting work haha)

other than that i havnt looked into it for ages, i guess we have to wait for the unbundling.

Unbundling? Gee waiting for that seems to be like waiting to win the RWC....almost...ok maybe not.

Anyway...back to the mind games....I am fairly confident I can now beat anyone here at Fifa 08 haha! If only they stopped avoiding me hehe.....

let me know when you are on then dude, i havnt actualy been on much cause my flatmates are being ******** haha

let me know when you are on then dude, i havnt actualy been on much cause my flatmates are being ******** haha [/b]

Yeah same here cos I use the main TV...which has other uses and needs from people.

Perhaps....midnight??????

lol, you still up at midnight bro? i normally am, give me a text if you are :) [/b]

Lol....yeah true true.....I think I may be up lol.....we gotta stop looking at those sites eh hehe....

Only stink thing at that time is can't have the surround sound blasting your goal celebrations lol. So have you 3 actually managed to play each other yet?

i have played craig a couple of times, not gg yet.

anzac weekend will be great for me as ill have the place to myself... after the 29th ill be lucky to be on this game for a while... GTA baby...

i have the same problem with the sound as well, its not very loud and every now and a gain i get told to turn it down. normally its because i left the sub on lol

Well have reset my modem and router. Hopefully this mean we'll have no problems playing each other now. I'll have another go at playing Fifa online against random people first, before I go saying that it's all sorted, lol!

haha, ill be home tomorrow morning "working from home" before i head into town for a huge **** up at work. we can try it then if you arnt too busy with baby :)

Should be good as. She goes down between 10am-12, so should be do-able. She's down now so I'll check out Fifa and see how it goes.

By the way, I did some checking online and my Belkin modem as well as my Belkin router are ranked amongst some of the notoriously difficult and problematic available! So, I guess, I'll be hunting for a good modem and router in one.

Any suggestions out there?

haha... i have dlink... no problems with it at all :)

sweet just give me a text, i think i have to head off into town about 12pm to teach people how to clean machines.

my job is so exciting!!! lol NOT

Checked out Fifa and COD4. No disconnects!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally. I just had to do as you said Woosaah. Hopefully it should mean game on next time!

haha wicked :) sometimes the easiest solutions are the best eh.

if your on tonight give me a text (if you have any money) and ill see if i have the tv, can test it out then :)

Well I will be back from the movies around midnight.....unless...well....

If I am not too tired I will text you all...but I must warn you about what will happen.

I will recieve the ball in my half and my players will surge forward with passes into space....then suddenly a man will apeear out of nowhere and take the ball into the corner...the cross will come and everyone will think it is going to be headed in...but viola! Their will be no heading shot but instead the ball will be headed to my star striker (whose name I do not know) who will chest it onto his feet...backheel the ball away from goal and turn and stop it with his back to the goal....fake to go left then will turn around the outside of the defender marking him....do the one two step to beat the cover...and chip the rushing (cos I know you guys rush) goalie into the net.

Then I will repeat these same steps with every player as I rotate the entire team (including the goalie) into the striker positions.

After everybody has scored I will proceed to get all of my players red carded by slide tackling at every opportunity.

When I am down to one player I will use him to hold onto possesion and proceed to dodge your entire team like a soccer version of Rupeni Caucaunibuca....except my player will probably be in green which is a colour that Rupeni never wore...because my last player will be the goalie...who will occasional pick up the ball sometimes in his own box and relive the William Webb moment of madness.

Then everyone will say...."Hey...that looks like a better game to play!".

That sounds great. I'll be looking forward to all of that! I need to see something new!

That sounds great. I'll be looking forward to all of that! I need to see something new! [/b]

Gee Craig I thought you would add something exciting like how your player would transform into Zeus and hurl thunderbolts at the soccer ball!

Anyway I am home now and will look online for you guys:)

Latest posts