• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 Editor

You are a dead set legend mate. Works awesome. Appreciate the hard work.

You are a dead set legend mate. Works awesome. Appreciate the hard work.
Thank you! This was a difficult one. I though I had the offset of the database but not. Ended up writing algorithm that predicts where the offset starts and then readjusts.
Surprised myself with that piece of code haha.

Thank you! This was a difficult one. I though I had the offset of the database but not. Ended up writing algorithm that predicts where the offset starts and then readjusts.
Surprised myself with that piece of code haha.
Hey, Im guessing uve seen that the magapatch is still unstable for northern hemishphere career modes and crashes at the next season... Any way you know of to fix it?

Also how do I use the Repair function?

A possible future feature if youve got time: Being able to raise a player's stats as a whole through their overall, whilst maintaing the same balance as before?

Thanks for everything!

Last edited:
Hey, Im guessing uve seen that the magapatch is still unstable for northern hemishphere career modes and crashes at the next season... Any way you know of to fix it?

Also how do I use the Repair function?

A possible future feature if youve got time: Being able to raise a player's stats as a whole through their overall, whilst maintaing the same balance as before?

Thanks for everything!
I have not had the opperunity to test the new patch! Very excited myself. Will look into this, might be the number of users that causes issues.
Some players in the game shouldn't be edited or replaced at all, but almost impossible to identify them, mostly new zealand etc.
A proper fix would be to restart DB from scratch, where you replace fake players with legit ones.

The repair function I havn't finished coding, the idea around it is to identify duplicate players and take the user into a process to eliminate them.

If you're saying raising stats as a whole? What do you mean? Edit several player stats at once?

I have not had the opperunity to test the new patch! Very excited myself. Will look into this, might be the number of users that causes issues.
Some players in the game shouldn't be edited or replaced at all, but almost impossible to identify them, mostly new zealand etc.
A proper fix would be to restart DB from scratch, where you replace fake players with legit ones.

The repair function I havn't finished coding, the idea around it is to identify duplicate players and take the user into a process to eliminate them.

If you're saying raising stats as a whole? What do you mean? Edit several player stats at once?

Like raising Mako Vunipola by 20 points across the board rather than editing each stat individually?

Like raising Mako Vunipola by 20 points across the board rather than editing each stat individually?
That's something easy to do.
Will look into that, at first want to test the patch and perhaps see if I can't assist with some stability.
I'm looking into releasing my source code so other coders can pick up.

UPDATE BETA 3.1:

Change-log:
  • You can now sort the name column (sort other column first then click on top of it to sort, like in excel)
  • Player search function!!
  • Bug fixes (some players couldn't be edited due to the integer overflow.)

Please test and revert.

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7roa9ybgwh49ybb/RC3 Editor Beta 3.1 BugFixes.rar
thanks this is a very helpful tool - very easy to use as well!

now i need to figure out/try editing kits and player detail

I have this problem with many players when I edit and try to save the changes, any solution?

Captura de pantalla (88).png

I noticed that with hyphenated names it happens alot
You shot try not to use hyphens etc. The game does not allow it ingame same for editing with editor.

Mmmm thanks for this gave me idea. Will add some criteria to the editor to not allow long names etc and hypens etc.

Frans peux tu mettre l'option collar nike, adidas, pumas et les autres marques dans edit kits? Ca serait un gain de temps.
On peut commencé par les marques ci dessous et je peux tester ingame si tu es ok
Adidas==>ad
Nike==>ni
Kooga==>ko
Canterburry==>ca

T
Frans peux tu mettre l'option collar nike, adidas, pumas et les autres marques dans edit kits? Ca serait un gain de temps.
On peut commencé par les marques ci dessous et je peux tester ingame si tu es ok
Adidas==>ad
Nike==>ni
Kooga==>ko
Canterburry==>ca
Thank you very much. I'm going to PM you about this. Would love to have this working.!

Latest posts