• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 Editor

Hi,

I've spend a good time over the weekend debugging your error.

It seems as follow:
If a player has a custom faceID e.g. not null, the ingame editor does not save the player modifications at all.

There is no way around this except using the my editor. Only alternative is making the custom faceID to 0, edit in-game and then re-enter custom faceID.

UPDATE BETA 2:

Change-log:
  • Boots (assign number 1-36)
  • Star status filter (double click column header)
  • Work in progress KIT Editor. Awaiting more information as per previous post to make it work.
  • Work in progress Database validate. Now automatically warns if you have duplicate players, repair function coming.
I've been keeping track of my decoding of the players here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kNQIafGjOnoPu3uUI0Jri_IE42L3iaOOFceMRZAwsbk/edit?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you know more etc. We can add it.

MSSHc19.png

SfBw4oe.png

Kit editor will be fully functional if I can get confirmation of the HEX edits by someone. Please read above posts I can add collars, numbers etc HEX assignments all in here.
O0orBB5.png

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/dwexx5vlu9lp0y1/RC3EditorBeta2.0.zip

Last edited:
It's great to see more and more functionality in this editor. Would it be possible to create another applet to change the name of clubs as well as the three letter abbreviation for club names. I would like to overwrite the NRC into the new American competition Major League Rugby.

Firstly, This is awesome. I've been using it loads. I have come across an error though sadly, was hoping you might be able to help?
So I have gone through and flagged (To the best of my knowledge) All the fake players. However now if I try to open the databasse in the editor it comes up with an error and won't let me open it.
"Number was less than the array's lower bound in the first dimension.
Parameter name: srcIndex"
Seems to run fine in game with no crashes. Only help if it's not too much of a bother. I know you're busy working on all this :) Would just be cool to have a working DB with the fakes flagged.

https://mega.nz/#!d2gRGRCT!X7Us0ln6LyeOYlan0fEI2B7BgJgDv13qoY21VES756g

Cheers.

Firstly, This is awesome. I've been using it loads. I have come across an error though sadly, was hoping you might be able to help?
So I have gone through and flagged (To the best of my knowledge) All the fake players. However now if I try to open the databasse in the editor it comes up with an error and won't let me open it.
"Number was less than the array's lower bound in the first dimension.
Parameter name: srcIndex"
Seems to run fine in game with no crashes. Only help if it's not too much of a bother. I know you're busy working on all this :) Would just be cool to have a working DB with the fakes flagged.

https://mega.nz/#!d2gRGRCT!X7Us0ln6LyeOYlan0fEI2B7BgJgDv13qoY21VES756g

Cheers.

Thanks for this.

I'll have a look for you later today. Tip, can you confirm you receive this with older versions of the editor, please let me know which version of the editor you are using?

to see more and more functionality in this editor. Would it be possible to create another
It's great to see more and more functionality in this editor. Would it be possible to create another applet to change the name of clubs as well as the three letter abbreviation for club names. I would like to overwrite the NRC into the new American competition Major League Rugby.
I like the idea!
Let me see what I can figure out. Ideally, I'll like to finish one section of editor at a time. E.g. the KIT editors.
But I'm not receiving responses, so perhaps I can look into this.

Thanks for this.

I'll have a look for you later today. Tip, can you confirm you receive this with older versions of the editor, please let me know which version of the editor you are using?

I've tried 1.1, 1.2 and 2.0 Does it on all of them.

Cheers.

Edit: Tried in all versions. In 0.1 is the only one which loads it without crashing, but comes up with weird symbols?

Last edited:
I've tried 1.1, 1.2 and 2.0 Does it on all of them.

Cheers.

Edit: Tried in all versions. In 0.1 is the only one which loads it without crashing, but comes up with weird symbols?
Perfect. I'm sure I'll be able to fix it.
Our electricity was off yesterday, hoping its back up today. Will have a check for you then.

Perfect. I'm sure I'll be able to fix it.
Our electricity was off yesterday, hoping its back up today. Will have a check for you then.
As promised:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/83am1li2tvpgb48/custom2015120117 (3).db
Just remove the (3) from the name. Damn you've done ALOT of work to tagg fakes! Great job!
Next would be to take different DB, download all fanhub teams and unique players. Link them in that DB, then use editor to transfer.
We'll have a sweet DB then!.

As promised:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/83am1li2tvpgb48/custom2015120117 (3).db
Just remove the (3) from the name. Damn you've done ALOT of work to tagg fakes! Great job!
Next would be to take different DB, download all fanhub teams and unique players. Link them in that DB, then use editor to transfer.
We'll have a sweet DB then!.

Awesome mate! Thank you loads. I was thinking about going through and putting the players in positional order so that in game, the substitutes should be in proper order. Seems like a lot of work, and not sure if it would cause any crashes? What do you think.

Last edited:
Awesome mate! Thank you loads. I was thinking about going through and putting the players in positional order so that in game, the substitutes should be in proper order. Seems like a lot of work, and not sure if it would cause any crashes? What do you think.

Mmm don't think that positional order will fix the issue. I don't think that replacing the fakes with actual fanhub download will make the game crash.

I've seen some amazing player likeness in fanhub. Coloss is doing great work.
Perhaps I can also assist in a bulk editing utility.

This isn't me being negative at all on this editor, because it's amazing. But I am struggling with the copy and paste option, I feel like sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't? Maybe I am just doing it wrong. Is drag and drop possible ever or is that a load of work.

This isn't me being negative at all on this editor, because it's amazing. But I am struggling with the copy and paste option, I feel like sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't? Maybe I am just doing it wrong. Is drag and drop possible ever or is that a load of work.
Your comments are more than welcome.

I must admit the copy paste is also not where I'd like it. In most instances, you have to save the player you want to replace first, that's why you could be experiencing it works and sometimes doesn't work. I am actually looking into improvement with proper drag and drop, however, will most probably only have the functionality working in January as I'm going on holiday without my pc.

Your comments are more than welcome.

I must admit the copy paste is also not where I'd like it. In most instances, you have to save the player you want to replace first, that's why you could be experiencing it works and sometimes doesn't work. I am actually looking into improvement with proper drag and drop, however, will most probably only have the functionality working in January as I'm going on holiday without my pc.

Awesome mate. Look forward to it. Enjoy your holiday too! I'll try saving the fake player first and see how I get on.

hello, i have a question,
do you know if it is possible to create more than 60 teams?
or
if it is possible in the database to move a tcreate team in top14 or in another list ?

cordially

Last edited:
Video tutorial:

The key to editing player is to save player (on the player you want to replace) before you copy.
Double click on player to copy.
Double click on paste player box.
Write DB.

Please comment if you need more tutorials and what specifically.

I'm working on redoing the copy paste with a drag and drop.

Just to add it seems that players created with custom, doesn't seem to copy correctly. I'm looking into the bug. At the moment I can only assume that these "changes" are saved differently from normal.
Copy/Paste using players with headID, stats etc should work fine.

EDIT:
Identified where in database it is saved and working on implementing solution soon.
Thanks for the patience.

Last edited:
Video tutorial:

The key to editing player is to save player (on the player you want to replace) before you copy.
Double click on player to copy.
Double click on paste player box.
Write DB.

Please comment if you need more tutorials and what specifically.

I'm working on redoing the copy paste with a drag and drop.

Awesome work @Frans.Hendrik I will be using this when the new patch .db comes out. Looks great! cheers

Latest posts