• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 Editor

I don't think that will be achievable as the players are linked. We might break something. Is it crashing because of too much players or too much players' star mode disabled?
If you are using vanilla mod, this is the issue. To fix it, modify the player's star mode using editor until there is reasonable amount. Confirm by trying fanhub.
Sorry to be annoying, but how do I fix the crash?

FEATURE REQUEST:

• Drag and drop players between DB's (instant replace)
  • Nationality
  • Nationality filter in player search
  • Boots
  • SkinID
  • FaceID

Any other things? Let's see if it is possible.

UPDATE BETA:

Changelog:

• New player view and search
  • New quick copy
  • Filter nations
  • Nations included
DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7zg7tl9kb6alb16/EditorBeta1.1.rar

Feature guide:

FILTERING:
NImUeSC.png

Once players is loaded.
1. Right click on Nation header
2. Select filtering and check the team you want
3. Select Apply
4. Select clear to disable filter

COPY: (Only copies original HEX, therefore if you make changes to player reload to copy new player)
1. Double click on the player in the listview
2. On OTHER PROGRAM paste by doubleclicking in the Paste Player box
3. Click WRITEDB
4. Search is replaced by just typing the name, it will automatically search
3buTmnU.png

PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY CHANGES IN THE EDITOR WILL ONLY REFLECT ON THE EDITOR ONCE YOU RELOAD THE DB. THIS IS FOR IN CASE YOU'VE MADE A MISTAKE.

This also means that once you've copied players. You have to reload to edit them.

Hi! Good work for this editor!!! I have a request.. is possible to include a function for adding or trade player in a team? In alternative, is possibile to edit the team?

This function should be indispensable
From a quick analysis of the file, it's very difficult to impossible to perform. The offsets for the teams change dynamically and I'm yet to decipher the byte block for players.
I've tried using the RC1 DB structure, however the ways teams and even positions are applied changed in RC3.

I think it's very important to be able to work on teams. To update them more easily. The management of the team from the game is too complicated. It would be nice to also create samples from the editor.

i was thinking another great feature could be to link players by club team it would make doing rosters alot easier

It is very difficult to read the DB because each program I use requires a password to open the file. I just realized there was a number association at the club team. Leinster is number 87

Latest posts