• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 Editor

Guys I've had a setback. Had a crash in my development environment and it wiped some of my code.
So i'm busy recovering but have to rewrite some components. Was hoping to push new update this weekend but will have to be delayed.

Guys I've had a setback. Had a crash in my development environment and it wiped some of my code.
So i'm busy recovering but have to rewrite some components. Was hoping to push new update this weekend but will have to be delayed.
No worries, keep up the good work!

ok im sorry im new to this im trying to change some faces and stuff i have downloaded the faces in qeustion and i have downloaded the editor....my qeustion is where must i unpack the editor rar too.

where ever you can remember u put it. Once u open the rar and extract the whole program will be in that folder

ok but how do i open or import a db. coz i saw on a youtube video on the bottem there was an import button but there is nothing on mine

sorry i sorted it out. i dont know why it didnt work but i redownloaded it.

Frans' RC3 Editor
Do not ask progress.
Teaser for a basic RC3 player editor.

Upcoming functionality:
  • Load players from DB
  • Unlock and Lock players for Editing
  • Change player statistics e.g. Names, Surnames, Weight, Height, Normal Stats
  • Save functionality might not be coded, will require manually replacing player in DB using HEX which is automatically generated. Therefore copy, paste using HEX editor.
Limitations:
  • Saving automatically, the first release will only provide HEX string of saved stats
  • Input of final player block will require user to know where the playerdb offset ends in DB
  • Player positions excluded for now
  • Player faceID excluded for now (definitely will be included later)

Purpose of this post is to ask if any devs on forum would be willing to collaborate. Also if you are a modder this will easily allow you to download players from fanhub which already have likeness done then modify stats. Easily also lock and unlock players for editing.

LQhRrLK.png
With what program do you open this
Frans' RC3 Editor
Do not ask progress.
Teaser for a basic RC3 player editor.

Upcoming functionality:
  • Load players from DB
  • Unlock and Lock players for Editing
  • Change player statistics e.g. Names, Surnames, Weight, Height, Normal Stats
  • Save functionality might not be coded, will require manually replacing player in DB using HEX which is automatically generated. Therefore copy, paste using HEX editor.
Limitations:
  • Saving automatically, the first release will only provide HEX string of saved stats
  • Input of final player block will require user to know where the playerdb offset ends in DB
  • Player positions excluded for now
  • Player faceID excluded for now (definitely will be included later)

Purpose of this post is to ask if any devs on forum would be willing to collaborate. Also if you are a modder this will easily allow you to download players from fanhub which already have likeness done then modify stats. Easily also lock and unlock players for editing.

LQhRrLK.png
With what program do you open the db file?

Alpha: STILL REQUIRES HEX EDITOR TO SAVE

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8ahl8ac55abt03c/EditorAlpha0.1.rar

• Read and extract some statistics
  • Only capable of changing names and surnames
  • Saves into HEX string to be manually added into DB
  • Requires DB closing offset to be manually entered.
Howto:
  1. You also need to add where your players DB start. Easiest way is to search in HEX for Andrew Hore, then from where he starts. Determine a number of Bytes your DB is. In the editor I use 75 00 00 as end of each player, not the start. (You have to use HEX editor, starting position for playerDB read is set by yourself and the number of bytes.
  2. Select Load DB and select your DB file
  3. Once DB is loaded, select load Players
  4. Select a Player, statistics will populate
  5. Only name and surname will save in current edition. Modify as you like
  6. Save Player
  7. Copy the generated HEX
  8. Replace the player in your DB using HEX editor with generated HEX starting at player ID and ending with 75 00 00
Hex example:
Determine start:
AtF8rPE.png

Full player record to replace:
5Rt69xH.png

MAKE COPY OF YOUR DB BEFORE USE.

hTkuqK0.png
tulvRQd.png
In english please

Using the editor, it changes the skin tone of some players past the highest values.

Eg. Lukhanyo Amm's skin tone went up to 10, only there isn't anything associated with 10, so his skin tone appears blank/white in game. Quite sure I didn't change it myself. Anyone else experience this?

Using the editor, it changes the skin tone of some players past the highest values.

Eg. Lukhanyo Amm's skin tone went up to 10, only there isn't anything associated with 10, so his skin tone appears blank/white in game. Quite sure I didn't change it myself. Anyone else experience this?
Yeah it happens occasionally, just change it back down when you notice it.

In my experience the skin tones changes to 1 number higher everytime you edit a player, an easy solution is just to type in a number lower than what the players has, or example i am is a 7 just put in 6 before you save, if it is a player with a tattoo say 289 then just put in 288 and it will solve the problem.

Can someone please tell me how do I rename competision names wiyh Hex edditor ( I want to change Absa Currie cup to just Currie cup)

Great work Frans, if you can add a column to edit the player ages it will fix a lot of problems

Latest posts