• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 4: Crusaders v Blues

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

yes..i know everyone is predicting an upset but i dont think the crusaders are up to beating the blues this saturday...

tasesa :%#%#: lavea...if his hideous form (which is accepted in the grand game of rugby league) continues this weekend..?..

...i swear....no honestly i will..ill be like f*** you lavea..f*** you..you stink c***
there is a difference between npc level and super14 level where super14 isnt as grunt and as slow from setpiece and he seems to be confused by that...

i give him another weekend....to live...if he fails...hes gone and ripper will be your new blues first 5

Were f***ed.

End of Story.

Unless Lavea catches Bird Flu and dies... maybe we should send him to Hamilton, he would be bound to catch some disease there.

We're gona get rolled up & smoked, thank f*** we're not playing at home! I had to suffer the defeat by the the Hurricanes in the f***in rain last time, I get tired of throwing bottles at opposition supporters! only coz they don't fly far enough to hit Lavea & wake him up!Make ya self useful this week Lavea & head high Carter, you'll probably get the yellow ticket but it'd be the best 10 minutes of the season for him yet!! We're f***d

Originally posted by Ripper@Mar 1 2006, 06:11 AM
Were f***ed.

End of Story.

Unless Lavea catches Bird Flu and dies... maybe we should send him to Hamilton, he would be bound to catch some disease there.
in hamilton??

have you walked down queen street lately?

with half of Shanghai located in inner city auckland i wouldnt be suprised if Lavea already has a mutated super form of bird flu. bird-sars. thats probably what hes got.

what ever hes got i wish it would hurry up and work...

seriously i think the blues might have a shot. if they can knock over the crusaiders then i think there season is definately back on track.

Yeah I think the Blues have a shot too................the Crusaders are still going through the transitional stage of replacing Marshall...................McCaw is good but not really a Marshall type yet when leading as a senior player.

I want the Crusaders to win cos I sold my soul to them in 2000 when at the 60 minute mark of the final against the Brumbies I pledged that if they did the impossible and won that day I would support them forever................they did.

Crusaders :bravo: ................the team that denied the Brumbies of S12 dominance. S12 will be forever known as the Crusaders legacy...........no other team had the consistency to match and overtake the Brumbies. Without the Crusaders all NZ rugby would be bowing to the team from ACT as the team of the S12 era.

Huh, that was something impressive in the past! Do you guys remember the North Island vs South Island encounters? Did you heard about that legendary competition (i wonder why they took it off) ?

Super 12 killed the North/South games as well as the AB trials. The selectors now use the S12 for their guide on chosing the start of year international players.

I wish the Tri nations had not expanded. I actually would have like a return of north Island/south Island games and believe it would have taken off with a 3 game series, kits that were not back vs white (more predominantly blue for the north with colours representing the northern unions mixed in and predominantly red for the south with colours of the southern unions mixed in. The Blue and Red domination in colours for the two sides reflecting the historically most successful union from each Island. The jerseys styled in a way that people would see them as worth wearing around the street. Also both teams having nicknames like the SOO teams do in aus). However with an ever expanding International season this was never going to happen.

Also a north isl vs south isl series with all the hype, intensity, rivalries, sponsorship, etc, would have been a step up from S14 rugby and on a par with International rugby. THE PERFECT TRAINING GROUND FOR ALL BLACKS!!!!!

But we will never know. Instead the training ground for AB's is the S14 where the Aussies and S.A's can keep a gage on what we are doing. Not very insightful thinking from our Union bosses. Money seems to call too many shots nowadays............but we can't buy ourselves a RWC ***le.

Back on topic.........when is Scott Hamilton gonna replace Caleb Ralph on the wing?

Back off topic...... Wouldn't you rather see more Bledisloe games? personally i think the Bledisloe cup is the best thing outside the WC and in particular knocking the kiwis out of the World Cup.I think the expansion of the Tri nations is the best thing to happen in a long time.

Back on topic..... why would you want Ralph out of the side?....... he's a class player , much better than Hamilton IMO

The Truth: "personally i think the Bledisloe cup is the best thing outside the WC "

Do you know that you lost Bledisloe something like 35 years in a row in the past?

More like 27 but who cares i wasn't alive back then and it wasn't even popular over here...........that was when rugby was a **** game

Its been great ever since 1990 and some of the best games in rugby history have been played in that time

these are the years i care about .....

1990 New Zealand
1991 Australia
1992 Australia
1993 New Zealand
1994 Australia
1995 New Zealand
1996 New Zealand
1997 New Zealand
1998 Australia
1999 Australia
2000 Australia
2001 Australia
2002 Australia
2003 New Zealand
2004 New Zealand
2005 New Zealand

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Mar 1 2006, 09:35 PM
Back on topic..... why would you want Ralph out of the side?....... he's a class player , much better than Hamilton IMO
Yeah Ralph was THE man for the Crusaders!

This year though he sucks :( Yep....his time has come

Here is smth funny

1991 - Australia (World Cup season)
1995 - New Zealand (World Cup season)
1999 - Australia (World Cup season)
2003 - New Zealand (World Cup season)
therefore.
.2007 Australia (World Cup season) :D

Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 1 2006, 10:08 PM
Here is smth funny

1991 - Australia (World Cup season)
1995 - New Zealand (World Cup season)
1999 - Australia (World Cup season)
2003 - New Zealand (World Cup season)
therefore.
.2007 Australia (World Cup season) :D
You forgot....

1987 - New Zealand (world cup season)

who had the bledisloe in 87?

also this weekend hamilton is on the wing (i hate him) and ralf moves into centre, with laulala on bench

mcintyre bracketed with mauger who still has a problem with his hammy

Blues: 1 - Tony Woodcock, 2 - Keven Mealamu (Captain), 3 - John Afoa, 4 - Greg Rawlinson, 5 - Ali Williams, 6 - Troy Flavell, 7 - Daniel Braid, 8 - Nick Williams, 9 - John Senio, 10 - Tasesa Lavea, 11 - Joe Rokocoko, 12 - Rua Tipoki, 13 - Anthony Tuitavake, 14 - Doug Howlett, 15 - Isa Nacewa.

Reserves: 16 - Tim Dow, 17 - Saimone Taumoepeau, 18 - Kurtis Haiu, 19 - Angus Macdonald 20 - Junior Poluleuigaga, 21 - Vili Waqaseduadua, 22 - Brent Ward.

Crusaders: 1 - Greg Somerville, 2 - Corey Flynn, 3 - Campbell Johnstone, 4 - Chris Jack, 5 - Brad Mika, 6 - Reuben Thorne, 7 - Richard McCaw (Captain), 8 - Mose Tuiali'i, 9 - Kevin Senio, 10 - Daniel Carter, 11 - Scott Hamilton, 12 - Aaron Mauger/Cameron McIntyre, 13 - Caleb Ralph, 14 - Rico Gear, 15 - Leon MacDonald.

Reserves: 16 - Tone Kopelani, 17 - Wyatt Crockett, 18 - Kevin O'Neill, 19 - Johnny Leo'o, 20 - Andrew Ellis, 21 - Cameron McIntyre/Stephen Brett, 22 - Casey Laulala.

Look forward to seeing the battle up front, will be a battle of the big names in NZ rugby. I'm not writting the Blues off in this one but would have to say (looking at recent performances) that the Blues are screwed.
Great match ups everywhere (depending if Mauger is playing), should be a game well worth watching.

Originally posted by woosaah@Mar 2 2006, 12:30 PM
who had the bledisloe in 87?

Good question. I assumed it was NZ but i remember that it was the 88 tour that we beat the Aussies. Or maybe it was the 87???

Gee I can't remember what year it was. All I remember was Buck was angry we drew the last game and did not get a 3 nil whitewash.

Observing Troy again will be interesting. Has he played against the Crusaders loosies before? Particularly Tualii?????

Originally posted by shiznit+Mar 1 2006, 09:45 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Mar 1 2006, 06:11 AM
Were f***ed.

End of Story.

in hamilton??

have you walked down queen street lately?

with half of Shanghai located in inner city auckland i wouldnt be suprised if Lavea already has a mutated super form of bird flu. bird-sars. thats probably what hes got.

what ever hes got i wish it would hurry up and work...

seriously i think the blues might have a shot. if they can knock over the crusaiders then i think there season is definately back on track. [/b]
But Auckland has TECHNOLOGY.

The people in Hamilton think that everytime there is an eclipse, a monkey is eating the earth.

Latest posts