• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 confirmation ?

my roster works on xbox, if you have a modded xbox. i think the kits work as well but dont quote me on that.

Yes i agree with ur comments, but u cant deny Mason can play, cant talk

its going off topic a bit i am sorry but this Israel Folau is going to be the greatest winger any code of football has ever seen

Israel Folau deserves his own section in the league threads.

Mods - I request an Israel Folau sticky in rugby league section..i kid u not if u dont know about him yet, u'll have him tattooed on your most prized possesions in 5 years

A deadset freak in the making.....makes SBW look like immaterial matter
[/quo

which team does he play for??

Melbourne Storm winger.........i shall create a thread in the league section - the real mans game

league sucks

allblacks suck - play for country of birth or dont play at all
wallabies suck - play for country of birth or dont play at all
england suck - play for country of birth or dont play at all

and the rest of the teams stealing payers (except japan cause i like them) you suck - play for country of birth or dont play at all
*end rant*
[/b]
You suck

So if a player is born in Samoa, but moves to NZ when he is 3, he should have to play for Samoa despite living in New Zealand for 20+ years and being bought up from get go through the NZ Rugby System,

<div class='quotemain'>
league sucks

allblacks suck - play for country of birth or dont play at all
wallabies suck - play for country of birth or dont play at all
england suck - play for country of birth or dont play at all

and the rest of the teams stealing payers (except japan cause i like them) you suck - play for country of birth or dont play at all
*end rant*
[/b]
You suck

So if a player is born in Samoa, but moves to NZ when he is 3, he should have to play for Samoa despite living in New Zealand for 20+ years and being bought up from get go through the NZ Rugby System,
[/b][/quote]

Bokean come on mate

Kevin Peitersen
Strauss

Proteas suck too :p

i think he is trying to get accross that all t he players that play for south africa are south african, but players from the ab's wallabies etc arnt from their "native" land, or playing for their "adopted" country.

i think he is trying to get accross that all t he players that play for south africa are south african, but players from the ab's wallabies etc arnt from their "native" land, or playing for their "adopted" country.
[/b]

that prollys because South Africa cant adopt anyone cause nobody is willing to migrate there

everyone wants out...........nobody wants in :p

rawlinson...cat...liebenberg...grobbelaar...rathbone...p. de villiers....most of perth and south west london.

it sounds to me like sa sucks.

you can have pietersen back, hes a knob end.

hiya guys/gals i have just seen the new cover and back for the new rugby game. Yup rugby 08!!yeeha!! I couldnt believe it. i got pxt of it so il try post them. there not the best quality tho. only on ps2 and pc and from first look it just looks like an update!!! <_< but its got the official Rugby world cup 2007 labels, so looks like its got rugby world cup. it said "new set moves, over 30 classic matches, and go through the world cup. i asked bout on the other platforms, and was told xbox360, but later in the year. So f#&kn excited.............. im gonna try post those pxts. any q's just ask. will answer to the best of my knowledge!!!
dont know how to post pics!! HELP!! richie mccaws on the cover aswell

dont know how to post pictures. i can send them to someone who does know how to post!!send me a pm with your email address and il send them asap

Damn... Is that at EB?

Could you tell us the features it had on the back (Your picture is kind of blurry) - Does it say anything about new leagues/tournaments? What new Gameplay things are advertised?

Hopefully its just not Rugby 06 with Classic Matches, new set moves and a World Cup with real logos.

Damn... Is that at EB?

Could you tell us the features it had on the back (Your picture is kind of blurry) - Does it say anything about new leagues/tournaments? What new Gameplay things are advertised?

Hopefully its just not Rugby 06 with Classic Matches, new set moves and a World Cup with real logos.
[/b]

well it said over 30 classic matches with updated teams!!! so that sounds like the teams as they are now!! At first I was ******** myself just knowing that a game was coming. July 19th!! It didnt say anything about new gameplay, or features, so im guessing its just 06 with roster updates, new set plays. Looks pretty much da same as 06. But was told it wud be on other platforms later in the year. Most notably xbox360!!!!! yeeeeha

Nothing about new tournaments, just the official 07 world cup. saying "play through all the stages of the rugby world cup", other than that, nothing much!! <_<
got a few more pics in the gallery under off topic. got a vid but not sure how to post. will try.

nice work nui1stxv, how did you get a hold of one? is it from the magazine?

just seen the pictures, im excited too!! i hope they did improve on some of the things from 06, e.g. gameplay, world league?

the pictures do suggest that graphics will be the same aye

nice work nui1stxv, how did you get a hold of one? is it from the magazine?

just seen the pictures, im excited too!! i hope they did improve on some of the things from 06, e.g. gameplay, world league?

the pictures do suggest that graphics will be the same aye
[/b]

nah they got the covers in eb games in nz stores anyway. well the guy told me he just put them out today. iwas tempted to steal it, but im looking to get into the police force, which wudnt be a gud look!!!! says nothing about improved gameplay tho, or anything on new leagues etc!! i find that quite worrying!!!! but ill get it anyway!!just cant wait for the 360 version!! :D

gallery_235_2_8455.jpg

Looks like the same old diving try animation from 06

EDIT

gpstore.co.nz seem to have it at July 19 as well

yea!! creative scoring???? what the!!!! not getting my hopes up really. just glad they making one

The good thing is the back cover shot said "just some of the new features" with the blurry descriptions of 4 of them.

creative scoring.... interesting

july 19th

i am coming all over the floor as i type!!

yea!! creative scoring???? what the!!!! not getting my hopes up really. just glad they making one
[/b]
Hey man does that clip you have have the features on the back of the box any clearer?. Can you check it and if so can you post the features word for word.

If you can't that's sweet, I'm just desperate to know what it said exactly. I may go check it out myself in the morning and try and get a copy and post it here.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Hey man does that clip you have have the features on the back of the box any clearer?. Can you check it and if so can you post the features word for word.

If you can't that's sweet, I'm just desperate to know what it said exactly. I may go check it out myself in the morning and try and get a copy and post it here.
[/b][/quote]

its real crap quality sorry ay. its just of me excitedly flipping the case over and stuff. its there in lower hutt eb games as i see you live in ynui!!illprobly go in again 2moro just to stare at it!!nearly **** myself when i saw it. galfriend cudnt get mo out of the shop!!!

on the nz backcover its abs playing wales in their new strip and all :D

Latest posts