• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup 2011 Official Game

i was wondering after reading the news that Australia dropped from number 2 to number 3 ranking today after their loss to Samoa, if this will also be updated on the game?

SA is now again no 2 like they were mostly for the last 3 or so years...

is there gonna be a specific cut off date for the rankings?

i was wondering after reading the news that Australia dropped from number 2 to number 3 ranking today after their loss to Samoa, if this will also be updated on the game?

They shouldn't bother seeing as it will just revert back after we beat you on Saturday.

I do hope a trailer comes out soon - the looks of that Rugby Challenge have surprised me a tonne! Then again, I'm just glad we even have 2 Rugby games releasing this year...it has been a long wait!

I agree with the above statement. South Africa are the current World Champions and have dominated the top 2 ranking positions over the last 4 years so I hope it is accurately reflected in the game! NZ should naturally get the no.1 ranking!

I agree with the above statement. South Africa are the current World Champions and have dominated the top 2 ranking positions over the last 4 years so I hope it is accurately reflected in the game! NZ should naturally get the no.1 ranking!
I'm sure I read that the rankings are going to be as of the end of the six nations, no??Duckdee- care to share the contents of the email?

You can't even beat Samoa! So don't get your hopes up for saturday!;)

lets face it,we fielded a 2nd-3rd string team. From what i hear, you south africans are sending a b-team 'cause all ur players are 'injured'. So don't get your hopes up for saturday!

By the way, this post is nothing personal, just stirring. Guy's gotta defend his country.

lets face it,we fielded a 2nd-3rd string team. From what i hear, you south africans are sending a b-team 'cause all ur players are 'injured'. So don't get your hopes up for saturday!

By the way, this post is nothing personal, just stirring. Guy's gotta defend his country.

LOL!!

the only difference is that us Saffas don't care that much about this week and next week's game... if we win, we have proven that our fringe players alone can beat the best Aussie team Robbie Deans can put together...

we did this in 2007 and we're doing it now again... it's a World Cup Year FFS! nothinge else matters! we are the champions and want to be the first team EVER to win it back to back... so whatever happens on saturday doesn't really matter...

Hehehe!! That is exactly what i'm doing,just stirring a bit!! Good luck for saturday you are going to need it!!:p

Just expressing my relief of getting my order number back, after I lost it. The e-mail just said the price had gone up, but I won't be paying extra.

Yep got the same email here, Great thing about pre ordering as soon as it hits the website!

LOL!!

the only difference is that us Saffas don't care that much about this week and next week's game... if we win, we have proven that our fringe players alone can beat the best Aussie team Robbie Deans can put together...

we did this in 2007 and we're doing it now again... it's a World Cup Year FFS! nothinge else matters! we are the champions and want to be the first team EVER to win it back to back... so whatever happens on saturday doesn't really matter...

Then why is South Africa in the Tri Nations at all? Not caring about it and sending a b-team is not in the spirit of the game. Participate properly, or not at all.

by the way, good luck for the world cup, and yes, this saturday's result doesn't really matter anyway.

Latest posts