• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC 2011: THE FINAL!!! France vs. New Zealand

they rules were changed two years ago to favour the kiwis, the head ref is a kiwi and theyplay the tournament at a time of year to favour souothern hemisphere teams. The odds were stacked for kiwis to win and then they picked a ref who always blows in their favour. I really really pity the french totally shafted by the organisers.

All i can say is well done New Zealand you BOUGHT THE WORLD CUP and have completely destroyed my faith n the sport i love

Go back to bed and don't talk such rubbish

They gotta do something about the refs.. it cant always be like this. it juts ruins rugby.

Not bad grammar for being drunk:)

I love you

Thank you France we respect you, you were good. You came to play and make us work harder than we ever have for it.

I'm in euphoria from wining, but I can't do anything other than congratulate France right now. Thank you, and thank you again. Je vous aime.

Think you were watching a different game. France always attacked, it was NZ who didn't

They were grinding us in the forwards, but they failed to unleash their backs enough. The only time their backs shined was on the counter attack.
They may have played the better Rugby, but that doesn't make them deserved winners. NZ showed a ton of courage, and played smarter than France, that's why they WON!!!!

Ref did not effect the outcome, get over it.

Very true. One can't help but feel a bit sorry for the French, especially after all the disrespect they've copped this week.
I am still happy for them cause they rewon all the respect they have lost by the lost to tonga and the win to wales. They are a good team and I think everyone will agree tonight that they deserve their place in the rankings

I love you

Thank you France we respect you, you were good. You came to play and make us work harder than we ever have for it.

I'm in euphoria from wining, but I can't do anything other than congratulate France right now. Thank you, and thank you again. Je vous aime.

O.k. you're losing it now :p

I think Paddy O Brian needs to GTFO out of the refereeing committee. This business of referee's too **** scared to make a decision that can change the game is getting beyond pathetic. Joubert was just too damn shaky and scared to make a ballsy call, and McCaw especially, was slowing down the ball to the point where I thought he deserved a card.

I would be in tears if I was a French supporter.

I'm glad NZ won and they deserve it as they are and have been for the last 2 years the best team in the world.

I think Paddy O Brian needs to GTFO out of the refereeing committee. This business of referee's too **** scared to make a decision that can change the game is getting beyond pathetic. Joubert was just too damn shaky and scared to make a ballsy call, and McCaw especially, was slowing down the ball to the point where I thought he deserved a card.

I would be in tears if I was a French supporter.
I wouldnt lie to you, I felt this enormous pressure in my guts and I did have a tear drop

I am still happy for them cause they rewon all the respect they have lost by the lost to tonga and the win to wales. They are a good team and I think everyone will agree tonight that they deserve their place in the rankings

Undoubtably so. They can be proud.

Hi.

I just wanted to congrate NZ for their victory. They deserved it for their whole tournament. In my case, I'm proud of my team, especially after this terrible week where they were criticized by almost all the rugby's world. I can't help but crying right now, but I think it shows how close we were to win...
Again, congratz from France.

Hi.

I just wanted to congrate NZ for their victory. They deserved it for their whole tournament. In my case, I'm proud of my team, especially after this terrible week where they were criticized by almost all the rugby's world. I can't help but crying right now, but I think it shows how close we were to win...
Again, congratz from France.

Thank you. It means a lot to us. I want to hug every French rugby fan right now.

Soooo..... Stephen Donald kicks the winning penalty of the World Cup :p you NZers still hate him?

Soooo..... Stephen Donald kicks the winning penalty of the World Cup :p you NZers still hate him?

He was down and out. He's made a great recovery in just 60 minutes. He's off to Bath and might not ever play in a black shirt again, but his last game, if it is, in a black shirt, we appreciate him. Thank you for you bit part, Stephen Donald. It was minor but critical. You have the nation's eternal thanks.

Latest posts